-Chapter 11

-Chapter 11: Hospital Drama

I take off my sunglasses as I enter the mall with Miyuki.

May this day off be glorious and have nothing going on during it. The last thing I want to do is deal with Bugsters infecting people and Hiiro Kagami. Also, Kuroto Dan.

"Kara, you look super pretty right now!" Miyuki says, touching my cheek. "Your hair really brings out your eyes. It makes them pop!"

I didn't put too much effort into my appearance today. I didn't want to look like a try hard on my off day. There is no one to please today, so I don't have to worry about it.

"Thank you! I didn't even try looking good today," I say, moving towards one of the many shops in the mall. "I don't want to spend too much money so make sure you keep me in check. I know Mr. Kagami is taking care of me but he could stop doing that at any given moment."

We step into the store, staring at all the pretty clothing on the racks. I move over to one of the many dresses and take it off the thing it is hanging on. I hold it up, looking it over. This mini black dress would be perfect for a night out with Parad and his very friendly buddy, Graphite.

"What do you think?" I ask Miyuki.

"It is cute."

"I suggest you go for the purple one so you can match it to your hair," someone says and I turn a bit. I have a feeling that Kuroto Dan is here to torment us all and make us all feel like trash.

"What are you doing here?"

Dan smiles and takes the dress from me. "I am just here to buy some more suits," he answers. "I just happened to see someone who looked familiar and wanted to be sure I was right. I didn't know you colored you hair. I thought black hair was your natural hair color."

He didn't know I was wearing a wig? I owe that wig show online that I got it from some more business and thanks for a good wig. I'll praise them all day and night for that amazing wig.

"It was my natural hair color at one point and then I ended my relationship with Hiiro Kagami. So, I decided to change up my look after it ended," I state, tilting my head a bit. "Will you give me that back now?" Why is he even bothering us? Doesn't he have better things to do like run his company?

"I would but I don't think it will look all that good on you. I really do suggest going for the purple one. It'll make you pop even more."

"Are you stalking me?"

"Are you making an outrageous claim after making me look bad in front of the hospital a few days ago?" He looks at me, smirking a bit. Okay, he's dead!

I sigh heavily. "Fine, I'll go with the purple dress. Are you going to follow me and my friend around and pick out everything for us?" I'll let it go for now and get him back later.

"Oh, right! You have a friend here. What is your name?" Does he seriously not recognize her?

"I'm Miyuki Yami!"

"Nice to meet you, Miyuki. I'm Kuroto Dan, the CEO of Genm Corp." Dan smiles and he looks back at me. "I am going to put this back and I'm going to pick out everything that you should wear. If I allow you to pick something, you're just going to make yourself look bad."

"How am I going to do that?" He's a jerk!

Miyuki laughs, seeming joyful at our words. "You two are so funny! Fighting like an old married couple!"

"Don't you dare compare us to an old married couple, okay? We're different from that." I glare at Dan. "I thought we made up."

"Maybe you thought wrong or maybe I'm just getting revenge on you for making me look bad."