-Chapter 78

-Chapter 78: The Ultimate Boss Battle Part 3

(Kara's POV – Hotel Room)

Miyuki looks me in the eyes as I let her into my room. "Kara, how is it going in here? I hope you're not bored to death being stuck in here." She looks absolutely destroyed right now. I wonder what happened.

"Miyuki, is something going on with you and Taiga?" I ask her. I know that the CR is looking for a way to save Nico but what is the way they can save her?

She looks down, her hands twisting around each other. "I think Taiga is going to risk his life to save her," she says, answering me.

"Taiga is going to risk his life for Nico? Are you sure about that?" That would make sense since Taiga does seem to care for her. But is Miyuki thinking that it is because he loves Nico? No, that would be impossible. "Miyuki, she's nothing to Taiga. Please don't be jealous of him going to save her because it doesn't mean anything, okay?"

She looks up at me, staring at me intensely. "Do you really think that Kara? Are you sure that he isn't going to save her because he loves her more than he loves me?"

"I think he has no choice but to save her since she is his patient. If I'm correct, she is constantly getting infected by the Bugster virus currently. So, he has to take care of that."

She nods her head. "You're right, she does have to be taken care of. I don't know why I'm getting so insanely jealous of Nico."

She moves towards my bed and I close the door, allowing it to auto lock itself again. She sits down on it and looks around, staring at everything. I hope she thinks that it is a nice room. It is the best place for me to be in right at this exact moment.

"You have coffee made," she states, giggling. "Did Parad have some coffee?"

"I allowed him to taste it because he wanted some energy for the fighting that is going to happen. He's being a good man right now. He's really different from when I first met him. When I met him, he was so sure of beating the Humans. But, I think that was to cover up that he was looking for Emu this entire time. He wanted to face him."

"And he couldn't say that, right?"

"If he would have, I would have gotten involved or insanely jealous of Emu. I don't care that Emu is a man, Parad could swing up his side of the mountain. He hasn't had time to go out and experiment."

"You didn't either. You did that here."

"Good point, Miyuki," I reply. "I did do that."

My experimentation started with Parad, involved into something with Kuroto, and then I have a secret relationship with Masamune. Even though that relationship isn't a secret these days, it was a secret at the time it was going on. No one knew what I was up to until I ended up knocked up due to my careless sexual relationship with him. I should have made that man wear a condom. Not that I want to get rid of my babies or anything, I love them already.

"So, what was it like being with my grandfather in the romantic way?" Miyuki asks me curiously.

I take in a breath of air, inhaling deeply. "It was the strangest thing I have ever done to be honest. I couldn't help myself because I just wanted to be with him. You should know why I did it."

"Because the sex was good?"

"Sure, because of that."

Miyuki laughs. "You're lying right now about how it started, right? You didn't care about the sex."

"I was super drunk when I decided to hook up with him and it was an honest mistake. Well, not exactly a mistake. I did continue hooking up with him as much as I could. I know I was just an object to him because he wanted to own me since his son had me, but I still had to be with him."