-Chapter 60

-Chapter 60: Jobs Suck

"You asked him to kill Parad? I get that Kiriya walked out on you last night but that doesn't mean you have to take away Parad's life! I'll kill the Intern!" I shout. I'll do anything to keep the love of my life safe. I'll figure out how to save his data and bring him back once I get rid of the Intern.

"Someone has to stop Hyper Muteki," Masamune says. "You should be able to overpower the other riders easily with the reward you got. If you beat Hyper Muteki, you'll gain other rewards. To inspire you, I'll show you something." He reaches into a bag and pulls out his driver, which is similar to the Bugvisor. "Here."

I reach out and take it from him, looking down at it. There is a woman in here! Isn't that...that's Saki! He has Saki hostage!

"You are holding her hostage? Masamune, what in the world?"

"If your ex-lover fails to do his mission, I'll be deleting her data. You should be happy about this, Kara. You don't like her."

"But that doesn't mean I want her dead right now! Also, that doesn't mean I'm okay with her being held against her will."

"You will deal with it."

"I am going to deal with it because I have a mission to do. If anyone is going to end Parad's life, I will do it. I will not let Hiiro kill him." Masamune isn't going to change his mind on this. It is either Emu or Parad and Parad is just going to die either way.

"You're willing to kill your own true love in order to prevent Hiiro from killing him? Aren't you romantic?" I hate it when he uses sarcasm.

"I'll handle them all. You can trust me."

"Oh, I do. I believe you when you say you will delete your true love from this world to prevent someone else from doing it."

I swallow hard. "Masamune, I'll handle everything for you. You need to focus on the game."

"I will." He looks so serious right now and it scares me yet thrills me at the same time.

~.~

"Kara, what are you doing here?" Miyuki asks as I step forward. I have a new outfit from Masamune and it is a black suit with an undershirt that is white. He wants me to look like a typical employee but I believe he has some sort of kink for me being in uniform.

"I have decided to return to the CR. I can't wait to share the information I got from Masamune with you all," I say, forcing a smile onto my face. "Hiiro, I can't let you take on him anymore. Give up on the fight and go before I make you go. He is mine to get rid of."

"Are you seriously coming back to us?" Emu asks me, stopping what he is doing.

I nod my head and hold out my hands. "I am excited to be back! I am sorry that I didn't tell you guys that I was just pretending to be working for Masamune. I only went there for some information."

Miyuki smiles happily. "Mom, I am happy that you're back!"

"I know." I move a few steps forward. "Come and give me a hug, Miyuki."

"Don't go and hug her," Taiga orders. "I doubt that she has changed."

I look over at Taiga and tilt my head a bit, narrowing my eyes. "You're doubting me? Why would you do that when I've been so good to you all? I didn't want you guys ruining my plan so I had to leave the way I did. If I wouldn't have done that, Masamune would have doubted me. He would have killed me!"

"Kara, what are you doing?" Parad stands up, exiting his transformation.

"Parad, you didn't know did you? I'm sorry but I lied about working for Masamune to the CR. I abandoned them and I'm truly sorry for doing that!" I need them to let down their guard a bit more.