-Chapter 64

-Chapter 64: Keep the Faith

"I haven't heard anything from Masamune lately," I state, pulling my hair back away from my face. "My betrayal probably made him really upset." It is for the better.

"I doubt he would want to talk to you, Kara," Kuroto tells me. "Knowing him, he is probably tossing stuff around his office and making threats. I can see him doing that and I know that he probably does that. After all, I do that when I'm frustrated."

"You better not be making a mess out of Poppy's room." I glare at him.

Kiriya steps into the room, skimming through some papers. "Oh, you two are in here? Should I leave you two alone so you can spend some quality time together?" How does he know who is here? Is it that obvious?

"No, you don't need to do that at all. I have some stuff to do today," I tell him. "I am going to go and hunt down people who are playing Kamen Rider Chronicle."

"You are going out alone?" Kiriya looks up from his papers.

I nod. "Yeah, I figured I should do that because I need to start doing stuff on my own. I don't deserve anyone's help after betraying them to work for Masamune. I didn't do it to help you guys out. I did it to help my ex-lover out," I state. "This is fair."

"You don't always have to do stuff alone to punish yourself, Kara." Kiriya moves closer as Kuroto moves from my side. "You should take one of us with you."

"And do what? Put you guys in danger. Masamune is out there seeking revenge against me," I state. "If you guys come with me, you'll be in danger. I don't want any of you in danger."

"Well, if you want to go alone you can always call for backup," Kuroto tells me. "Kiriya, let's let Kara go alone. She's capable of handling herself."

I nod my head. "Yes, I am capable of handling myself."

"Fine, go alone. I'll hunt you down if you don't come back as soon as possible," Kiriya replies, looking away from me.

"I have a lot of training so I'll be fine. Foundation X has taught me a lot." If they didn't train me to defend myself, I would probably get in more trouble. And I barely use the training I got from them because I know when not to use it. Like against Masamune when he is mad. Not going to fight him when the odds are against me.

"I worry about you sometimes."

"Foundation X isn't going to hunt me down," I state. "They wouldn't be able to anyways. They have no idea where I'm at currently. They just know I came to Japan but I could be anywhere in Japan to them."

"True," Kiriya says. "So, what are you going to do if you find your ex-lover?"

"I will leave him be. I don't have time to fight with him."

"Good answer."

I smile. "Thank you." If anything, I'll take him in and protect him.

"You should get going."

"Alright." I nod and move closer to Kuroto and hug him. "Take care while I'm gone. Don't get into trouble and don't mess up the room you share with Poppy!"

"I will behave." Kuroto kisses my forehead gently. "Go."

"Bye, Kiriya!"

~.~

"Parad!" I shout as I step into the hideout he lives at with Graphite.

"Kara?" Parad appears before me, materializing. He must have teleported closer to me because he is too lazy to walk over to me. Bugsters are wonderful.