-Chapter 43

-Chapter 43: Sweet Serenity (???'s POV)

"What in the world? What's going on?" Someone asks and I step forward, looking up to a male's face ahead of me. This must be Parad.

"Hello there, Parad." I smirk.

"What did you do with Kara?" Parad asks, looking at me harshly.

"What did I do to her?" I shrug. "I don't know what I did. I guess you did something to make this happen if I didn't. All I know is she is extremely stressed out and I took over. I know everything she knows but I don't feel like going through all of that right now."

"How in the world are you?" Hiiro asks. Ah, I know his voice from anywhere!

I turn my head and look at him, smiling. "Hello, Hiiro. It is nice to meet you even though I'm stuck in this waste of a body."

"Who are you?"

"Who am I?" I laugh. "My name is Serene. It is a pleasure to meet you all right now despite the circumstances. You did this to her I'm afraid. Did you have to go so hard on her?"

"Serene? Are you Kara's Bugster then?"

"That would be the only explanation for someone to take over someone's body in this world, right? I'm stuck in here like it is my prison. Which is sad." I frown. "So, Parad, I assume we're not going to be on good terms as Bugster buddies?"

"No way," Parad says, giving me a simple answer to my question.

"How sad." I pout. "I guess I will just have to force you to become my buddy."

"I wouldn't be friends with you, Serene. You're obviously no good if you're using Kara like that."

"Using her like this? I've been waiting for years to bust out of this body. Ever since she has been infected, I have been in here. Don't worry, you didn't cause this. Someone else made me possible. It wasn't just all of Kara's work. She wasn't aware of her infection. That is how she is able to be a Kamen Rider as you can tell. She should have figured it out. I swear, she can be so freaking clueless." I laugh.

"Serene, stop this. You don't want to do this," Emu states. Ah, that annoying intern! How adorable!

I turn to him and wave. "Hello there, buddy! Aren't you just so adorable? I guess I should tell you something if you're going to ask me such stupid questions. I'm not handing over Kara to you. I intend to keep her with me for a long time. I'm going to use her form and make it useful to me."

"You shouldn't do that! You could cause her to get hurt!" Parad exclaims.

"Shut up, ex-boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend?" Hiiro asks.

"Actually, I should be more appropriate with this. He's my current boyfriend. Well, Kara's boyfriend but I'm sure she is going to dump him soon in favor of someone more appropriate for her tastes. I have an idea. How about I use this form to seduce someone? How about it, Hiiro?"

"Serene, you're disgusting," Hiiro states.

"I guess I should get going. You are all wasting my time."

"Serene, get out of my mom's body now!"

"Excuse me?" I turn and stare at a petty looking woman. Ah, Miyuki! She's Kara's stupid video game daughter! Kuroto left her such a nasty present before he kicked the bucket.

"You heard me! Get out of her now!"

"I have no intentions of leaving her, Miyuki. You don't even care for her anyways. She tricked you. She tricked you all into thinking she was some misunderstood girl who wanted her first love back. She didn't come back here for you, Hiiro. She only wanted the Gashats," I state, looking Miyuki in the eyes. "If you want to duke this out, we will have to save it for another time. I'm going to do what I am meant to do and that is spread the Bugster Virus."