-Chapter 13

-Chapter 13: AOE Aid

"What did you do with Kuroto? You weren't in the CR with him on time," Hiiro asks me curiously, staring at me with curiosity.

"Why do you care? We're not together," I answer, glaring at him.

He crosses his arms, looking snobby. "I was just wondering about it. You don't have to be so rude."

"Quit stalking me and do your freaking job!" I exclaim, my blood boiling a little bit. This is so annoying!

"Hey, don't fight!" Emu gets between us. "Hiiro, just do whatever you need to do. Kara needs to calm down it seems."

Hiiro looks at me coldly and then at Emu. "Alright, I'll go," he replies and he storms off, leaving me along with Emu and Poppy in the CR.

"What is going on between you two? We're supposed to be working together," Emu asks me and I look away, my blood slowly going down from boiling to cool. "Aren't you going to answer me? Kara, you two used to get along better than this."

"I don't want to talk about it." I really don't want to keep going on and on with the conversations about Saki. I don't even want to know what she looks like right now.

"Well, you two need to get along so we can work together as a team," Emu tells me. I look back at him and he smiles, looking comforting. "Why was he worried about you and Kuroto being together?"

"I guess he is worried that I'm going to start dating him. Which is funny because I wouldn't even bother dating someone like Kuroto. I'm not into someone like him." I can acknowledge that he's good looking, but that is where I draw the line.

"Why would he worry about that though?"

I shrug. "I don't understand him at all. He's confusing," I answer.

I don't even know what he is thinking about most of the time. When I was dating him, I didn't feel loved but this behavior seems like he loves me. Even though his actions towards me are questionable.

"Well, I hope we can figure out him together because I don't even get him. He acts a certain way all the time but I don't think that is how he truly feels."

"Hey, what are you two doing here? Don't you two have work to be doing?"

"Hey, Kuroto." Emu looks over at the door and I look over too. Oh, that thing is here.

"Hey," I say, smiling a bit. "Thank you for the other day. I enjoyed eating at whatever place that was. It was very nice and quite pricey. Just how fancy was that place?" That place had to be for the higher class people of society.

"I paid for it all so you don't have to worry about how much it costed. Emu, can I talk to Kara alone? I want to see how she is doing. It is very personal for her and I don't think she wants others knowing about it."

"Why is it personal?" Emu asks curiously.

"Because of what it is about. I gave her advice on it," Dan answers, not really explaining what it is that he wants to talk to me about. "It is important for me to see if that worked out or not for her."

"Alright. I'll be back in a few." Emu turns, heading towards the exit of the room.

"Hey, is it going alright with work now? I saw Hiiro and he glared at me." He got glared at? Neat.

"It isn't going very well. He was asking about us. He seems to have this image in his mind that I'm going to be hooking up with you," I answer. "Would you even want to hook up with me?"

"You're not the kind of girl I plan on marrying," he tells me, smiling. I don't know if he is joking or what. "Anyways, Kara, ignore him. He'll get over it. I was just treating you well which is what he should be doing but isn't."