-Chapter 77

-Chapter 77: The Ultimate Boss Battle Part 2

(Kara's POV – Hotel Room)

I wrap my arms around Parad, hugging him tightly. He has been fighting so hard lately and I feel bad that I can't join him in the battle going on. He's been too good to me and it is unbelievable how good he has been. But what if he doesn't make it? I'm scared.

"You know I have to assist them, right?" Parad asks me, petting my head gently with one of his free hands. His under arm is around my waist and he is rest it on my back gently. "I don't want to leave you either, Kara, but it has to be done in order to end this battle."

Parad is right, he does have to assist the CR in fighting the current boss, Gamedeus Masamune. I have no idea why he absorbed the final boss of Kamen Rider Chronicle in order to become the new boss but I don't want to know why. I just know he's not allowed into the future of my babies.

"You can speak."

I move back a bit and stare up at his face, staring into his dark eyes. "I don't know what to say..." I look away, biting the inside of my cheek.

He places his free hand under my chin and pulls it back towards him, forcing me to stare at him. The gesture isn't violent and it isn't hurting me, so it is purely for me to look at him. And I'm not going to force him not to make me look at him. I have to accept everything that is going on right now.

"You will be okay, Kara," he tells me, bending down a bit and kissing my forehead. The kiss is so gentle and loving, the action of a lover being gentle with the one he loves.

"Parad..."

"I know you don't have much to say right now but you don't have to speak any words right now. I know what you're feeling inside and I get it. I really do get it, Kara. I have to make up for my sins. I killed those rider players, remember? I shouldn't have done that but I did it."

"I'm sorry..." I close my eyes tightly, holding back tears.

Parad moves his lips to my neck, kissing it gently. He moves his lips away from my neck, placing them against my lips. I open my eyes and tears slide down my cheek.

He pulls away, staring at me warmly. "You know how much you mean to me," he says, smiling softly. "You mean the entire world to me because you have shown me the entire world with Emu. Emu's like a brother to me. You know what I'm getting at right now?"

"That I'm like a sister?" I joke.

He laughs a bit, sounding cute. "No, that isn't it and I know you're trying to lighten up the situation. Kara, I want to give you the world back."

"And you will."

"I am going to try and in order to do that we have to stop him. I get that the man is the father of your babies but he has to go. He's obviously not going to change his ways."

"Do you guys know how to stop him?"

"No, but we will find a way to. You just need to stay here, okay? Don't leave the room because if you do...you may end up in danger..." His voice breaks off and he turns his head away, not staring at me.

"Parad, are you crying?"

"No."

"I think you are."

"I...am not."

I place my hands on his face and turn his face to me, staring at his teary eyes. He is indeed crying right now and I think it is because of the conversation we're having right now. I shouldn't let him talk about things this way but we have no choice but to accept reality.