-Chapter 79

-Chapter 79: The Ultimate Boss Battle Part 4

(Kara – Hotel Room)

I move the curtain away from the window, staring outside at the streets. What is that going on down there? That looks like...no!

The whole entire town looks like they've been infected with the Bugster virus and have turned into weird Bugster-Human crossbreds! What in the world is going on and what is Masamune up to? Is this how he is going to handle things? Is this the right way to handle things, Masamune?

I turn away from the window, letting the curtain fall back into place. I'm sitting here being useless because of my pregnancy and because Serene is handling the battling for me. Hiiro has told me that I'm forbidden from joining in because of the pregnancy. However, he didn't say I couldn't do my job as a nurse.

What is Parad up to? Shouldn't he come and see me before going out in that kind of crap? What if someone turns him into one of those weird orange headed things?

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I rush over to the side of the bed and pick up my cell phone from it, sliding my finger on the screen to answer it. I hold it up to my ear and look around. I want to know what is going on.

"What is going on out there, Hiiro?" I ask curiously.

"I am calling you to tell you to stay where you are at. If you get touched by one of those things, you're going to turn into one of them. Also, is Miyuki with you still?" Hiiro asks me.

"Uh...no, she's gone. She left after visiting with me for a bit. What is going on right now? Is Masamune terrorizing the entire town by doing this?" I have so many questions but I have so little time to deal with this. And this is bad that Miyuki is out in that!

"She's gone?" Hiiro sounds like he is about the spit out something. But I know he's not drinking anything so it is all good here.

"She left awhile back to check on things with you all. Is she going to be in trouble because I allowed her to go?" Please, don't get into trouble Miyuki. I can't handle what will happen if I cause an issue for her.

"Kara, don't go looking for her, okay? If you head out, you could get caught by Masamune or one of the people who is orange headed right now. Please, stay put," Hiiro tells me, begging for me to stay in my room. No, I can't promise him anything.

"Hiiro, thank you."

"Kara, don't leave the room!" Hiiro exclaims.

"Goodbye, Hiiro," I say, removing the phone from my ear and hanging up on him.

I need to get out there and find Miyuki. If I can stop her from being touched, I'll saved her from those things. I may not be a Kamen Rider right now, but I know how to defend myself when needed and Serene can back me up if I manage to connect our souls.

(Serene's POV – At the Battlefield)

"Serene, remember not to bully the others and drive them crazy. You better keep Kiriya from lying as much as he usually does," Poppy tells me, her sparkles surrounding all of us. My eyes are burning right now. Is this what it feels like to lose someone you care about?

"And Kuroto, be good, okay? Make fun games," Poppy's voice says.

I look over at Kiriya as he turns his head away, looking down as the sparkles come to a stop. That is it, huh? Poppy is gone...

"Serene, are you okay?" Kiriya asks me and I feel an arm go around me, pulling me closer to a Hawaiian shirt. "If you want to cry about this, you can. You're allowed to feel things, okay?"