-Chapter 54

-Chapter 54: Oh no!

(Note: Again, implied stuff and kissing. Skip to a different chapter if you're underage and can't handle that. I will never write out a sex scene on here. Everything will always be implied/mentioned. Also, swearing is in the chapter but you're used to that by now. Kara isn't a saint)

I open my eyes and turn my head a bit, opening my eyes slowly. Ouch! It is so bright! Wait...did I really do what I thought I did last night?

I stare at Masamune's face and look down. Shit! I really did have sex with him! What in the world is wrong with me? I shouldn't have decided to drink a bit. Okay, drink a lot.

He's not so bad looking for his age, which is odd because he was in jail and had access to no facial treatments. Unless they have something in jail. What if someone smuggled some facial treatments into the jail for him? I think I'm onto something.

He opens his eyes and smiles a bit. "How did you sleep, Kara?"

"You don't care about that do you?" I ask.

"I care to know how you slept because you're my product," he answers. "You were great last night, Kara. You're really good at all of that."

I sigh heavily. "I didn't mean for this to happen. You know that right? Whatever I did last night was accidental and nothing more than the alcohol speaking for me," I state. "It won't happen ever again, Masamune. We're not going to do this ever again. I'm in love with your son, not you." And I'm in love with Parad. Man, my life is a complete train wreck.

"It isn't about love, AOE. It is all about taking care of you as my product and you showing me your worth. You were worth it last night."

"Where are my clothes?"

"The floor."

"I'm going to get going once I get dressed. You can fuck off," I say, moving forward. He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. "What are you doing? I'm your daughter-in-law and I'm like younger than you by at least half your age!"

"It was just sex. You don't have to be so upset over getting it. You wanted it so bad because you don't get it from Dangerous Zombie." He picks up part of his suit and places it over me. He gets another piece up and covers his lower region. "We'll be modest."

I swallow hard and look away. "Why did you do this with me?"

"I wanted to see how worth it you were and you are really, really worth it. The sex was amazing for your first time in a car," he answers. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I..."

I did enjoy it in the moment. I know what I felt during that. It was possibly the hottest sex I ever had with someone. Sure, I enjoyed screwing on the office floor and rooftop but nothing compares to having sex in the car. It is so risky and I enjoy the possibility of getting caught.

"You enjoyed it."

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that I'm married to your son!" I look him in the eyes, staring out the corner of my eyes. "Do you even care?"

"No," he answers. "Should I?"

"Yes!"

"How about we cuddle for a bit, Kara? Would that make you settle down?"

"No!"

He laughs. "You can do what you do with him with me you know."

I roll my eyes and move even closer to him, placing my head on his chest. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. It sounds like a normal heartbeat. I was expecting nothing because it seems like he has absolutely no heart. Well, he actually might have one but is reserved for his love of being a "God".

Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara