-Chapter 26

-Chapter 26: Important Person Infected

"What is going on here?" I ask, stepping into the CR.

"The Deputy Director-General of Ministry of Health has been infected with the Bugster Virus," Hiiro's father tells me and I look at him. Ah! He looks like he has seen a Ghost!

I look over at Hiiro, who is sitting down with a grim expression on his face, and step forward. "Hiiro, is that true?"

"Obviously," he answers, simply answering my stupid question.

"Does Kuroto know about this? Those two are close right? You know since they work together to get rid of the Bugster Virus?" How is this even happening?

"Kara, you need to calm down and relax. We're doing everything we can for him right now," Hiiro tells me. "You aren't going to help anything if you freak out like Poppi."

"I'm going to go and check on him." I rush over to where the patients stay and open the door, entering the room. Emu looks up and so does a man on the bed. That must be the Deputy Director-General of the Ministry of Health. "How is everything going so far?" I move closer and stop at Emu's side.

"Kyotaro is doing well for someone infected. He is trying to stay stress free."

I nod and look at Kyotaro. "Hey, you can trust us to fix this for you."

He nods his head. "You must be the newest Kamen Rider, Kara Amor. I heard that you came from the same hospital Hiiro was at when he was in the USA. Welcome to Seito University Hospital. Also, welcome to the CR."

"Thank you," I reply, smiling. "Do you need anything while you are here? I can try to make you more comfortable."

"Kara, he has gotten everything he needs so far so you don't have to ask." Emu smiles warmly at me.

I nod. "Alright. I'm going to go and handle some stuff for my job. I'll be back to check on you all soon."

Kyotaro nods his head and smiles. "It was nice to meet you despite the circumstance."

"Same."

~.~

"Parad!" I shout and he looks up. "What in the world is Graphite doing?"

"You know about that already? Word travels fast." Parad stands up, moving towards me at full speed. "I can't control what he does right now. He is doing whatever he wants to do."

"Well you should control him! He is trying to cripple the CR!" I shout and he looks at me with a serious expression on his face. "What is it? Why do you have that look on your face?"

"Because you're yelling at me when I haven't done anything wrong. You should be yelling at Graphite." He looks down, pouting a bit. Sometimes he can act like a total baby.

"You do know what is going to happen right, Parad? I bet a lot of people are going to get infected and we're not going to be able to treat them on time!" I look away from him. I am so mad at him but I'm even madder at Graphite. "You're letting him make my life miserable."

"What's the Princess of the CR being upset over?"

I turn and look at Graphite, who is in his Human form. "Graphite!"

"What is it?" He glares at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why did you infect Kyotaro?" I ask, stepping towards him.

He steps towards me, removing his crossed arms from his chest. "What's it to you?" he asks.

Parad moves between us, keeping us from getting in each other's grill. "Stop it you two!" he exclaims. "You two shouldn't be fighting. We're on the same team."