-Chapter 3

-Chapter 3: The Hospital has a Secret Practice?

I step into the grey room that Miyuki found in her records and look around. Miyuki steps in front of me, stopping me from moving forward. I should really thank her for getting me here. It was easier than I thought it would be and of course, I knew I would be able to come here.

"It seems like no one is here," Miyuki says, turning to me. "At least, they aren't right now."

"What are you doing down here?" A voice asks me. Mr. Kagami? "Kara, how did you even get down here? No one is supposed to know about this place!"

I step around Miyuki and stare into the eyes of Hiiro's father. "I know about the Kamen Riders and I know all about the Bugster Virus! Don't you dare deny it, okay? I saw it going on and so did my friend here! Tell me the reason why you didn't tell me about it! How could you do that when I'm working here? I thought it was safe to work here and now I got to worry about some virus that could kill me?" How does one even get it?

"Calm down, I know you need answers. Let us enter the break room of the CR first, okay?" He is good at calming down. Maybe it is just his presence. He seems so calm and collect sometimes.

I nod. "Okay, fine."

He turns away and steps over to the side, pressing down something on some number pad. The door opens and we rush into the room as the door closes behind us. I look around as we walk into a giant room.

"So, who is your friend? Is she a nurse?"

"She is a registered nurse and she needs a job. If you give her a job here, I swear she won't tell the public about the Kamen Riders and the virus," I answer. "But only if she gets a job here. You can't talk your way out of this, okay?"

He nods head, understanding each and every word I just said. "Kara, I'll hire her as long as you both keep your silence. Also, you may come down here whenever you want. I'll keep you in the loop. This should also bring you closer to Hiiro."

"Is he a Kamen Rider?"

"Yeah, he is one. He became one once he arrived," he answers.

"Well, I won't say anything about him being one to anyone. Not like I took picture proof of them existing," I mutter out, rubbing the back of my neck. How could Hiiro keep that from me? I know he doesn't talk about much but he should have told me about this. He can trust me no matter what.

"I'm good at keeping things a secret so I will keep this hidden from everyone! Besides, I care about Kara and I will do whatever she pretty much wants me to!" Miyuki tells him, her voice full of cheer.

"I'm back." Hiiro?

I turn and look at Hiiro as he tosses his long white coat onto a chair. His eyes connect with mine and he looks next to me, staring right at Miyuki. His eyes flicker over, probably looking straight at his dad.

"We were just going," I say, lying. "I got lost with my friend who works here now and your dad was just helping me figure out where to go. Come on, we should go." I grab Miyuki's arm and pull her towards me. "It is great to see you, Hiiro." If I'm lucky, he won't notice I'm lying.

"And who is this friend?"

"Miyuki," I answer. "She's new to this area."

Hiiro nods his head. "Another nurse, huh? And I say to that, no thank you!" He's still doing that no thank you thing? Why is he doing it to her? She's harmless!

"Hiiro, will you like to help us find our unit? I want Miyuki to get ready for work."

"Fine, I'll do that. Dad, I'll be back." Hiiro turns away. "Follow."