-Chapter 28

-Chapter 28: Hunting

"Kara, what are you doing here?" Kiriya asks me as I pull out my Gamer Driver and put it at my waist.

"I need to help you all." I look at the Graphite who is standing before me, staring him straight in the eyes. I know I'm violating my little 'contract' with Parad and his Bugster buddy but I'm not going sit by and let the Director be ill. I pull out my Gashat and press down on it and start it. I push it into the slot. "It isn't the time to sit back! I'll make this stop!"

"We don't need any help!" Hiiro shouts. "We're using the Dragon Knight Gashat. It is a four player game which you're not allowed to play!"

"Shut up, eyesore!" Taiga replies. "She's not even meant to be using this Gashat anyways. She's just a support Rider. She already missed the first half of the battle anyways."

"What first half?" I pull the lever and transform. How did I even miss the first half? What was I doing during that time?

"Forget it!" Taiga snaps. "Just do your thing and give us a boost."

"What are you doing?" Graphite asks me, rushing towards me as I hold my hand out to grab my weapon. I grab it, picking a hammer.

Kiriya moves in front of me, blocking Graphite from hitting me and I step back. "Kara, do it now!" he shouts at me.

I nod and hold up my weapon. "Attack up!" I throw it and it hits all the Riders on the head, causing them to groan. "Get over it! No pain, no gain!"

"I'll show you pain!" Graphite pushes Kiriya away and he lifts up his weapon, his Dragon Blade thing, and brings it down on me and I lift my hands up to guard myself.

"Huh?"

"I won't let you touch her," Hiiro says, shoving him backwards. Did Hiiro just block the attack? "Kara, hurry up and get off the battlefield. You're not needed right now."

"Yeah, you have done your share. Now go." Taiga seems to agree with Hiiro it seems. I mean, that is what he is sounding like right now.

"Fine."

"No, she can stay." Kiriya moves next to me and pats me on the arm gently. "We're going to beat him together. Even if she is just moral support for us now."

I smile. "Absolutely." Ow...my head is starting to ache. I lift my hand up to my head and stumble backwards a bit.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I look at Graphite. "We're going to finish this up and get rid of you! This is only fair for what you have done!"

"Bring it on," Graphite replies, chuckling a bit.

My vision is a bit hazy right now. What is going on with me? Ugh...

"Kara?" Kiriya asks me as my vision turns black. Why am I not falling over?

~.~

"My attack broke through first!"

"No, it was mine!"

"Kara, do you know which one broke through?"

I look around at each of the Riders, staring them all in the eyes. What did happen? I blanked out so I don't know what went down.

"She doesn't know what happened! She was busy boosting our powers and helping us with our attacks," Kiriya states. "We shouldn't gang up on her and expect her to know which one broke through and finished him off for good." Graphite is gone? Like, dead?

"I think maybe you all broke through. I didn't see for sure. You all did great though," I say, coming up with an answer to their question. "I'm glad we were able to finish him off and save the day. Isn't that what truly matters?"