Beginning

Paisley P.O.V

In the car on the way to our new house in Mooresville, North Carolina I was thinking about the new school, would I meet friends, would I fit in, would I find a new boyfriend that will treat me right? Millions of questions going through my mind. All of the sudden I got a text from my ex boyfriend , Jesse.

Jesse- hi babe Please forgive me I know your moving but we can still have a long distance relationship! Come back to me

* I just rolled my eyes and continued thinking about the new school and house*

-------------------------------

When we arrived at the house I freaked out! It was huge, it had rose bushes all in the front of the house, it beautiful porch where I knew I would spend lots of mornings waiting for the bus..

My dad knocked me out of my daydreaming by screaming in my ear "PAISLEY" I jumped and landed on my butt.

Me: DAD WHY DID YOU DO THAT

Dad: Get your stuff out and go to your room and unpack, it's the first room on the left upstairs. I know you will love it

Me: okay dad

I entered the house and my mouth dropped down. It had a nice wooden floor, a circular staircase, beautiful chandelier above the kitchen table, the kitchen looked as if it was never touched. I was in love. I hurried upstairs to my room and jumped with joy as I saw my room! It had to be twice the size of my last room! It had a balcony and a walk in closet! I also had my own bathroom with a huge tub and a nice shower. I started unpacking immediately. I wanted to explore and see if their was any girls my age in the neighborhood.