Chapter 51

Paisley P.O.V

When I got him I bring my bags upstairs and when I put down the last one I see it's Full of all the stuff nash got me for my birthday in June.

*Flashback*

Nash:"Here's everything for your birthday, beautiful.."

He hands me a big bag full of candy, clothes, gift cards (Starbucks, Victoria secret, hollister & forever 21) and he had gotten me a ring. I smile and look up.

Nash:"That ring is a promise ring.. It promises me and you, that we will always love each other, don't matter what happens in the future. It shows that we love each other, our relationship is strong and most importantly it shows your the only girl for me in my life..."

I smile and wipe away the tears of happiness falling. I hug him and kiss his cheek.

Me:"Thanks babe. This was an amazing 17th birthday!"

Nash:"Can't wait to be together for your 18th."

Me:"And hopefully we will be together for your 18th, in December.."

*End of flashback.*

I smile at the thought of this summer. I walk downstairs and my mom looks weak.... She looks bad.

Mom:"I decided we aren't moving.... And I have some bad news, sit baby..."

I sit down beside her and she holds my hand. Her hand is kinda cold..

Mom:"We aren't leaving, but your little brother is... He is going to live with your grandmother."

Me:"Why?"

My mother looks down as tears pour out her eyes.

Me:"OMG.. Mom what's wrong?"

I say getting nervous and I can barely breathe I'm so scared...

Mom:"I have cancer... I only 5 months to live.. Maybe less. I have had it since January this year but couldn't bear to tell you."

Me:"Oh my gosh.... Mom. Why didn't you tell me. This is so important."

I bust out crying. I love her so much and I can't lose both of my parents. I just left my boyfriend for god knows how long.

Me:"Mom! Please don't leave me."

Mom:"I'm sorry. I could take treatment but it still won't help.. They say it's kinda too late. But it could help me live 3 months longer. I just think god needs me with him. So I'm not going to take it. Please respect my decision princess."

I keep crying. I can't handle all this. My mom is so close to me I can't have her leave... Where would I go?

Me:"So where am I gonna live?"

Mom:"Nash's mom, Elizabeth and me talked about it 2 weeks ago and she said you could stay with them, that way also you could see Nash whenever he comes to visit. And she would pay for everything for you, and would let you visit nash every month once for a week and let you visit your brother whenever you want to."

I nod and just run upstairs crying. This is horrible. My mom is gonna die and I can't do anything to change her mind to take treatment to live longer. I wish this wouldn't have to happen to me. First my dad, my boyfriend, now my mom. I am losing everyone important in my life... It sucks.

Nash P.O.V

I already miss Paisley so much.. I am currently with Cameron, bowling.

Cam:"So are you going to suprise a visit to paisley next week?"

Me:"I am planning on it! Why?"

Before cam can say anything, I get a call, from Paisley. I answer it..

Me:"Hey beautiful."

Paisley:"Hey."

I can tell she is crying.

Me:"what's wrong, beautiful?"

Paisley:"I have some good and bad news."

Me:"Okay what's the good news?"

Paisley:"I'm not moving.. But my little brother is moving to Tennessee to live with my grandma."

Me:"Yay! I get to see you more!"

Paisley:"Ready for the bad news?"

Me:"Not really, but what is it?"

Paisley:"My mom has cancer, and only has 5 months to live, maybe less. I am gonna live with your family whenever she passes, that way I can see you more whenever you come."

I start crying. She is losing her mom. This must hurt her so much, and I'm not able to be there to comfort her.

Me:"OMG babe I'm so sorry."

Paisley:"Nash, I wish you were here. Your hug could make someone feel better in a matter of seconds. Same for your smile."

Me:"I wish I was there, too. But your smile can make people happy too. How about you go downstairs and hang out with your mom and smile a lot. I'm sure you will have her smile and enjoying life."

Paisley takes a few seconds to answer...

Paisley:"Your right. I should make her smile and enjoy the time I have left with her more. Even though your not here, I'm gonna try to be happy."

Me:"Okay, well have fun, love you princess."

Paisley:"love you too babe."

Me:"Bye."

Paisley:"Bye."

I hang up and walk back over to cam.

Me:"I have to go visit her next week. Her mom has cancer. I need to comfort her, and I wanna talk to her mom."

Cam:"You definetely should go! She needs you now, I'm sure."

I nod and buy plane tickets on my phone for this friday(4 days)

-----------------------------------

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it took me literally forever to update, and I'm sorry for that. I love you guys so much though! Thanks for 25k! Dang I can't believe how far this book has gotten! I will update again tomorrow two times I promise❤️☺️

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋