Chapter 49

Mia's P.O.V

It's a week later and we have had an amazing time here with Paisley And Nash! We are fixing to go to a movie then carnival! I'm so excited. Me an paisley are currently getting ready.

Paisley:"Woah! It's 85 outside today!"

Me:"Yay! Warm weather!"

Paisley:"What should I wear?"

I help her pick out a white pair of high waisted shorts, and red and black chevron 3- finger tanktop.

Paisley:"I love it! Thanks!"

She goes in the bathroom to get ready. I throw on a hot pink, real, and neon yellow chevron shirt. Then I throw on a pair of denim washed high waisted shorts. I put my hair up in a side ponytail, and it's already curled so I have a curly ponytail.

Paisley P.O.V

I throw on the outfit then put my curly hair in a side ponytail, me and Mia did each other's hair. I quickly put on some eyeliner and wing it a little, then I curl my eyelashes and put on some mascara. I brush my teeth and put on some deoterent. Then I walk out of the bathroom.

Me:"I'm ready!"

Mia:"Let's get our shoes on."

I pick up my black vans and throw them on and she puts in her vans that are grey.

Me:"Let's go downstairs."

We head downstairs and Nash and Matt are sitting on the couch.

Me:"Let's roll out!"

Nash:"Alright!"

He is wearing a muscle tank that is galaxy and black basketball shorts. Matt is wearing black basketball shorts and a white shirt that says Matt Espinosa.

Me:"Nice way to get noticed, matt."

Matt:"Maybe I wanna interact with fans tonight."

Me:"Okay, whatever sassy."

He laughs and I hold Nash's hand. Mia holds matts. We jump in the car and me and nash are in the front as usual with Mia and Matt in the back. Once we arrive we all go to the ticket booth and nash gets us tickets to see The quiet ones. I am honestly terrified of horror movies but being with Nash actually calms me down a bit. We go in and buy 2 medium popcorns, for me and nash then one for Mia and Matt. I get a lemonade to drink, so does Mia, and both of the boys get dr.pepper. We get seated and the movie starts.

Me:"I'm so scared."

I say scooting closer to nash.

Nash:"It's fine babe. It's not true."

He says putting his arm around me. I smile and kiss his cheek then we watch the movie. It was actually good except for some parts that freaked me out. We walk out of the movie theatre holding hands and then get in the car.

Matt:"That was a good movie."

Mia:"Yea! It was but it was really scary."

Me:"Haha I know I almost peed myself watching that one part."

Nash:"You guys are weirdos."

Me:"Thanks king of fucking perfectness."

Nash bursts out laughing.

Nash:"Your crazy. That's why I love you."

Mia:"Awww."

I smile.

Me:"I love you too."

We kiss quickly and then he drives to the carnival. We buy bracelets so we can ride all the rides more than once and stuff.