Chapter 47

Nash P.O.V
Paisley looks so beautiful I'm so excited for tonight. I had a great anniversary so far but tonight I'm taking her to the most exspensive and nicest restaurants in town. When we arrive I go around and open the door for her and she climbs out. I made reservations for this like 2 days before my birthday so I have been ready for this night for a while. Once we get inside I walk up to the woman.

Me:"Reservation for Grier."

Woman:"Right this way."

She takes us to a table in the back of the restaurant. I smile and pull out Paisleys chair for her. When she sits I push it up just enough for her then take my seat.

Paisley:"Nash you didn't have to take me to such a nice place."

Me:"But I wanted to. You deserve it. Your my entire world. I love you."

Paisley:"Aww I love you too Nash."

She says smiling and I take her hand in mine. The waitress comes and we order drinks.

Paisley:"I'll take a lemonade."

Me:"I'll have a sweet tea."

Waitress:"okay that will be 10 minutes."

Paisley P.O.V
Nash is so sweet I wouldn't change him for anyone else in the world. Our drinks arrive and we just talk when he tells me he has news for me.

Nash:"I have something big to tell you. I didn't tell u before because I was scared of what you might say. Me and cam decided this the day After I woke up."

Me:"Oh no.. What?!"

Nash:"So me, carter, cam and Hayes are no longer part of Magcon. He wants me to move to California with him this summer to try to become and actor with him."

My mouth drops open and I look away. Tears form in my eyes. He can't just leave me. I love him to much.

Nash:"Paisley, you didn't let me finish. I want you to come with me."

I look up at him. I shake my head.

Me:"My mom would never let me."

Nash:"Please. Just ask?"

Me:"Okay. I will."

Nash:"Anyways let's have a goodnight."

Me:"Okay."

I smile putting the thoughts away when the waitress comes over.

Waitress:"What would you guys like?"

We order and the food comes. We eat and just joke around. After we are finished Nash pays and we interwine our fingers and he opens the door for me. I jump in the truck and close the door. He gets in and we leave. On the way there I couldn't help but think of Nash leaving, and me not being able to see him. I was looking out the window and I didn't even know I was crying so hard until I feel a pair of arms lift me out of the truck and carry me.

Nash:"Shhh babe it will be okay. Everything will be okay."

I just cry into his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck as he Carey's me bridal style up to his room and sets me on the bed. He jumps under the covers too and I cuddle up next to him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

Nash:"I won't leave if you don't want me too."

Me:"I don't want to keep
You from your dreams. You have always wanted to be an actor and I don't wanna stop that."

Nash:"Okay then your coming with me!"

Me:"I wish. I will have to beg my mom."

Nash:"Then do it. I love you and I'm not leaving without you."

Me:"I love you too. And you won't have to because I'm gonna try to make sure I can go."

Nash:"Okay good. My princess better come. But would you like some sweatpants and a shirt to sleep in?"

Me:"Sure."

He hands me a Davidson day shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I go to the bathroom and change out of the heels and dress. I throw on the clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun. I take off my makeup with makeup cloth remover and then I go lay beside nash.

Nash:"Had a great one year anniversary. I love you so much paisley Fields."

Me:"Love you too. And thanks for everything."

Nash:"goodnight babe."

I cuddle up to him and he wraps his arm around me and I fall asleep
In his arms.

---------------------------
(A/N) sorry it was so short and boring. It will be better next chapter. I just wanted to do a quick early update. Love you guys❤️

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋