Chapter 25

Nash P.O.V

The next morning I wake up and I see Paisley sleeping peacefully beside me. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I see Ricky in there already making blueberry pancakes for everyone.

Me:"Hey! Do you need help?"

Ricky:"Good morning. And if you want you can cook bacon for everyone."

Me:"Alright."

I get out the bacon and start cooking it. Once Ricky finishes I also finish. I cooked about 35 pieces which should be enough. Paisley, Connor, and Jc walk in.

Paisley:"Good morning everyone."

Me:"Good morning beautiful."

I say as I kiss her cheek. She smiles and hold my hand. We sit down beside each other.

Jc:"I'll go wake up these other sleep people."

He goes and wakes up Kian, Sam, and Trevor.

Trevor:"Ugh I need beauty sleep."

He says as he walks in.

Paisley:"Trevor, your already beautiful."

Paisley winks and laughs.

Paisley P.O.V

We eat breakfast and Me and Connor talk a lot. He is like the closest person I have here besides Nash. I think I should tell Connor about last night.

Me:"I cut myself last night, Connor."

I say whispering.

Connor:"Paisley. Why? Your gorgeous."

Me:"The hate kept on coming."

Connor:"Promise me you won't do it ever again. Don't matter how bad the hate gets?"

I sigh and look at the floor.

Me:"Okay, I promise."

He smiles and squeezes my arm. I show him the one on my wrist. He just looks away and I could tell he was sad.

Nash:"How's the food?"

Me:"Great."

I smile and he looks at my arm. Oh crap I forgot to cover my arm back up. I quickly look away and cover it back up.

Nash P.O.V

I look at Paisleys arm and I could tell she cut. I don't know why though. It hurts me, she didn't tell me. After breakfast I think I should talk to Paisley about this.

Me:"Paisley come with me in the guest room."

If you didn't know we were staying at the O2L house while we are in California.

Paisley:"Okay."

She follows me and I shut the door behind us and lock it.

Me:"Why are you cutting? What happened? Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were sad?"

Paisley:"I didn't wanna tell you because I knew you would be like this. I knew you would be to protective."

Me:"It's pretty important to tell your boyfriend you cut yourself."

Paisley:"I am sorry."

Me:"Who did you tell? Did you tell anyone?"

Paisley:"I told Connor."

I start getting angry. I honestly just wanna go in a corner and cry my eyes out. She told Connor but not me?

Me:"What the hell? You tell Connor but not me? That's fucked up Paisley! Why don't you just fucking marry Connor or some shit."

Whenever I said that I immediately regretted it. I wasn't thinking at all.

Paisley:"Woahhhh, really Nash, are you gonna be a asshole about this? I'm sorry I didn't tell you I know I should have. I told Connor because he is my best friend and I knew you would get mad at me. And you know what? Maybe I will. He treats me way better than you."

I was shocked by these words. It hurt me so much. I thought I treated her right but I guess not. I'm just a screw up in life. I hate my life.

Me:"Paisley, look, I'm sorry."

Paisley:"Nash save it. I am tired of this right now. I think we both need a break."

She pushes me away and walks out the door. I stand there in shock, heartbroken. We just broke up.

------------------------------------

(A/N) WOAHHH THIS JUST HAPPENED! I decided to update early because I love you guys:) Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋