Chapter 18

(A/N) LISTEN TO Let her go BY Passenger WITH THIS CHAPTER! It will make you cry!!

Paisley P.O.V

This boy walks in and claims to be my boyfriend. But I don't have a boyfriend ever since I dumped Jesse last week. The boy walks out of the room and I could tell he was sad. Then the boy who says his name is Cameron speaks up.

Cameron:"I'm gonna go check on him."

Me:"Um, okay."

I was so confused. Why am I in a hospital? What happened to my head? The boys walk in. Cameron is holding the other boy's arm and helping him walk, the boy looks so depressed. He can't even look at me. When they both get seated it is awkward silence. Until the boy speaks up.

Boy:"It's me, Nash. Do you not really not remember me?"

Me:"I'm sorry Nash, should I?"

Nash looks like he just wants to die. His hair is messy, his beautiful blue eyes are bloodshot from crying.

Nash:"yes, actually you should considering we have been dating for more than 5 months!"

I get scared. Nash looks sad and angry at the same time.

Cameron: "Bro, calm down. She can't help she can't remember."

Nash starts breathing heavily but slowly calms himself down.

Nash:"Your right."

Nash P.O.V

I'm heartbroken. She doesn't remember me... I guess you should consider us broken up...

Paisley:"Can you guys at least explain what happened to me?"

I tear up then start to explain.

Me:"Well we were at this event called Magcon, you went to go to the bathroom, I got worried and me and Cameron heard a scream and followed it. When we got to the room, Jesse beat you up and you got knocked out. I carried you to the car and drove u here to the hospital. You were in a coma for 3 days and now your awake and don't remember me..."

I could barely say the last part. I hold back the tears.

Paisley:"Oh.."

Me:"Yep.."

------------------

*2 days later*

Paisley came home last night and I wanna go see her. I left Magcon tour because I was to sad to do anything. I haven't been on social media or anything for a while now. I don't plan on it because I'm so sad. I honestly don't know why I'm still living. I'm in my room on my bed looking at the ceiling when I hear the door open.

Hayes:"Paisley is here. Her parents brought her here. Maybe to recover some memories."

I jump out of bed and fix my hair.

Me:"Okay I'll be down in a f-"

Before I could finish I see Paisley standing behind Hayes. I wish I could just run up to her and kiss her like I used to, but I know I can't.

Paisley: "Hi."

Me:"Hi beautiful."

She blushes just like she used too, I missed that.

Paisley P.O.V

I came up to Nash's room. He is really handsome. I can't believe he used to be my boyfriend. It sucks I can't remember, anything.

Me:"Hi."

Nash:"Hi beautiful."

I blush. He was to sweet. I walk around his room. I see pictures of us. I know with every picture comes a memory. It's just to bad I can't remember them.

Nash:"Here we went to The beach together for the first time. It was a great day."

I smile at him and look into his blue eyes. They are amazing. He is amazing. I just don't even know the real him.

Nash:"So do you remember anything from these pictures?" He says pointing to the ones of us on the beach together.

Me:"I feel like I can remember it, but I just can't picture it."

Nash:"Oh." He sighs and looks down. I see tears form in his eyes.

Me:"Nash, I'm so sorry. This must be hard for you."

Nash:"I still love you.. Paisley."

Me:"I know you do, but I just don't feel the same."

----------------------------

(A/N) I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I literally was crying writing it! I will try to update again Tomorrow because we have no school, due to snow!! ☺️☺️ anyways I love you guys!

Thanks for 573 reads!!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋