Chapter 29

Paisley P.O.V

I wake up to a massive headache. I see that I'm in someone's bed. A boys bed. I freak out and look down to see I'm in different clothes. I look over and see that it's Connor beside me sleeping. Oh thank The Lord. It's just Connor.

Me:"Hey Connor wake up."

He turns over and then a few seconds later turns back and smiles.

Connor:"Good morning."

Me:"Yea, good morning to you too. What happened last night?"

Connor:"Well you passed out, and you were drunk. Nash tried to pick you up, but I pushed him away and brought you back here. The other boys came back later."

Me:"Oh thanks. Did you put me into these clothes?"

Connor:"Yea. I didn't think you would wanna wake up in those clothes, they had alcohol smell all over."

I smile and hug him.

Me:"OMG I need to talk to Kian about what happened last night."

Connor:"What happened?"

I explain to him about everything, about how I walked in on Nash and Andrea about to have sex. I explain how I got angry and kept taking shots.

Connor:"Wow.... This will be a lot for Kian to take in. I bet he will be so sad. He really loves Andrea, and I'm sure your super sad since she is your best friend and she almost did that with your ex."

Me:"She WAS my best friend. Not anymore."

Connor hugs me and I kinda cry into his shoulder.

Me:"I have a horrible headache."

Connor:"let's go downstairs and get you some medicine."

I nod and we walk downstairs and he gives me some pills and I take them quickly.

Me:"So where's Kian?"

Connor:"He should be in his room."

Me:"Alright."

I walk to Kian's room. I am nervous to tell him about everything. But he needs to know. When I get to his room I open the door and he is sitting on the bed watching Tv.

Kian:"Hey Paisley! How are you? Did you have fun last night? I think I'm gonna invite Andrea over later!"

I pause, and give him a fake smile.

Kian:"I can tell something's wrong, what is it?"

Me:"I need to tell you something about Andrea."

Kian:"What is it?"

Me:"I walked upstairs last night to Andrea on top of Nash and they were making out, she was half naked."

Kian has his mouth open and I can see him starting to cry.

Kian:"Really?"

I nod and he busts out crying. I hug him.

Kian's P.O.V

I can't believe Andrea would cheat on me. We have been together for a year now and she cheated on me? Plus it was with one of my best friends and her best friends ex. I need to break up with her or at least talk to her about it.

Me:"I think I'm gonna call Andrea."

I say inbetween sobs.

Paisley:"Okay, good luck."

Paisley is such a good friend. She tries to stay strong but I know she is hurting so much inside.

Paisley P.O.V

I walk out of Kian's room so he can talk to Andrea on the phone. I see that Connor and someone are talking on the couch. I get closer to see that it's Nash.

Nash:"Hey Paisley I came over to talk."

Me:"I can't talk to you. I can't even look at you anymore."

I say turning around. I start crying again and I fall on the floor in the middle of the living room in a ball. A few seconds later I feel arms wrap around me. I can tell it's Nash because I remember when he used to hold me.

Me:"Nash get away. You hurt me enough."

Nash:"Paisley, please let me explain."

Connor:"I'm gonna go so you guys can talk."

Nash:"Okay."

I continue crying, why is he here when he knows what he did. He knows he hurt me.

Nash:"Listen, I know I shouldn't have came but I need to explain what happened."

Me:"No Nash, I have gaven you so much in my life and this is how you treat me? Seriously? You were so nice to me so many times, you actually made me believe you loved me, whenever my dad died and I watched him take his very last breath you were there for me. I believed you loved me. But honestly , I know you don't if your gonna go have sex with my best friend. I love you Nash and will always but you just broke my heart too many times and I can't handle it anymore. So this is goodbye."

Nash:"your right. I don't fucking love you but I came here to talk to you, I came her because I love you, there isn't very many guys out there that come here to talk to a girl who hates them trying to get them back. If I don't love you then why do I constantly spend so much money on you and talk about how much I love you to everyone. If I didn't why did I try so hard for you to remember me whenever you lost your memory and for me to be with you again. But of course your right. I don't love you. Sorry I forgot, your always right. You didn't even let me explain."

(note the sarcasm)

-------------------------------------------

(A/N) woah. That just happened. What did you guys think of this chapter? I love you guys thanks for reading and commenting! I love seeing comments . Even if it is saying please update!!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋