Chapter 44

* 4 days later.....*

Paisley P.O.V

It's the day Nash gets to go home! He had a great recovery and surgery the day after he woke up! I am so happy that he is alive and okay. Tomorrow is our anniversary and I honestly don't care if we just stay home together, as long as I'm with him.

Me:"Ya ready?"

Nash:"Yep! Let's leave."

He replies grabbing his stuff with one hand and interwining our fingers with his other. We walk to the car and put all his stuff in and he gets in the passenger side since he can't drive for a while. I get in the drivers side and we drive to the hotel. When we get there we pack up all of our stuff , because we are flying back to North Carolina in about 3

hours. Mia went back home yesterday and Cam is leaving today at the same time as us.

Me:"So what do you guys wanna do until it's time for us to leave?"

Cam:"How about we watch a movie?"

Me:"Okay! How about the last song?"

Nash:"Alright."

Cameron:"Okay I guess. Chick flicks for days.."

Me:"Hehe sorry but I love that movie."

Nash:"It's fine. Come here beautiful."

I walk over to the bed and lay next to him. I lean my head in the crook of his neck and he wraps his arm around my waist and I smile as the movie begins. I missed this so much.

Nash P.O.V

I love Paisley and I'm so happy that I fought through this and that I'm fine because I couldn't live without her. She makes me smile by the doing the smalles things. When she puts her necklaces I smile because I love the fact how much she loves accessories and how beautiful she is. She doesn't think she is beautiful but to me she is. To me she is perfect.

-----------------------------------

After the movie......

Me:"Flight takes off in 40 minutes. We Better leave!"

Paisley:"Okay."

We get all our stuff and Cameron checks out the hotel room as we put our stuff in the trunk of the car. He jumps in the drivers seat and me paisley are in the back of the car. She cuddles up to me as we travel to the airport. I kiss her forehead.

Me:"I love you."

Paisley:"I love you too!"

She says smiling and looking up to me. We lean in and kiss and sparks go everywhere just like usual. We pull away and I kiss her on the cheek one last time as we arrive and get our stuff out and walk in to the airport. We go through security and sit down with cam.

"flight 432 now boarding."

The speaker woman says.

Cameron:"That's my flight. I'll miss you guys!"

Me:"I'll miss you too bro."

I say bro hugging him. I see paisley crying and she walks up to him and hugs him and he kisses her cheek.

Cameron P.O.V

I'm gonna miss Paisley. I won't be able to see her until middle March and that's about 3 weeks away.

Paisley:"I'll miss you so much cam. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me out when Nash was in the hospital. I appreciate it. Wouldn't gotten through it without you."

She whispers in my ear. I smile and kiss her cheek.

Me:"I wouldn't been able to without you either. Your welcome and if anything happens just text me or call I'm always here babe."

She smiles and wipes away her tears. I pull away.

Me:"Don't cry. In 3 weeks we will see each other again."

Paisley:"okay bye big brother."

Me:"Bye little sister."

I hug her quickly again as they call for my flight again.

Me:"Bye guys! I'll see you soon!" I say walking away from Nash and Paisley.

Nash:"Bye! See you soon."

He says grabbing Paisleys hand and interwining their fingers. I'm so happy he found a girl that he loves and I'm so happy it's one of my best friends.

Paisley P.O.V

We watch Cameron walk away and he gets harder to see. Then he disappears in the crowd. I hug Nash.

Nash:"It will be fine we will see him again soon princess. Soon we will be able to see our family soon! So be happy and cheer up beautiful."

Me:"How can you say I look beautiful when my eyes are puffy from crying and my cheeks are tear stained?"

Nash:"Because even when your crying your beautiful too."

He says singing. I giggle and smile. He always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face.

Me:"Your so cheesy."

Nash:"Yea maybe but you love me."

Me:"I know and I always will."

I say smiling.

Nash:"But I will always love you more."

Me:"Whatever ya wanna believe lover boy."

I say playfully pushing his stomach.

Nash:"Fuck that hurt."

Me:"OH SHIT IM SORRY I FORGOT ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Nash:"Yea I'm fine."

Me:"Phew good can't let you go in the hospital again too much damn stress."

Nash P.O.V

She is adorable when she is worried...

Me:"Your cute when your worried."

Paisley:"Thanks I guess?" She says laughing.

"flight 450 now boarding."

Me:"That's our flight."

We interwine our fingers and walk to the flight entrance and hand the lady our tickets and she checks them and hands them back. When we get inside we sit and paisley gets the window seat and I get the outside seat. We start Mean Girls on the laptop and watch.

-------------------------------------

(A/N) thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update again later today and then again tomorrow! Thanks for almost 15k reads! Wow! That's amazing:)

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋