Chapter 8

Nash P.O.V

*FLASHBACK*

I was on my way to the bathroom at Cracker Barrel, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, thinking it was Paisley. I turned around and gasped. It was that bitch who hurt paisley, Alex, Paisley's EX best friend. I started to argue with Alex.

"Why the fuck are you here? Leave me alone. Get away. Now." I said in a angry tone.

" I thought you would like me. I am way better than Paisley, I mean look at me!" Lexi says.

She had black hair which was straightened, brown eyes, and she was wearing very slutty clothes. She had on way to much makeup. Personally she was not attractive at all.

"Your just a slut" I growled at her

"Yes but I am your slut." She said.

She put her hand on my back and pulled me into her. I grabbed her waist trying to push her away. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I saw paisley walk by, running outside. I immediately slapped Alex as hard as I could across the face. I ran outside after Paisley, the only girl that matters to me right now.

"Paisley come back! Where are you going, let me explain." I yelled while crying. I was sure she saw Alex making out with me and took it the wrong way.

I ran to the hotel and went up to our room as fast as I could. When I got there I heard crying in the bathroom and I ran in the bathroom and unlocked the door and right there was paisley with a razor in her hand and a puddle of blood at her feet. She immediately slit her wrist again. She fell down and I caught her. She blacked out.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-------------------------------------

So there I was, at the hospital. In the waiting room. Crying so hard. It's been 6 hours and I haven't ate. I haven't stopped crying. I saw the doctor come out.

Doctor; "Mr.Grier"

Me: "Yes? How is she"

Doctor: "She lost a lot of blood, and she should stay in here for a week. She needs someone to donate blood. She has 0 negative blood type.

Me: " I HAVE THAT BLOOD TYPE! Please take as much blood as you need. Anything for her."

Doctor: " I need 2 pints"

Me: " take it, please. NOW"

I knew I shouldn't tell and freak out but I couldn't let her go. If she left the world I would stay depressed. I wouldn't eat. She is My everything. Why did this have to happen on her birthday. I'm sure she hates me.

------------------------------

The doctor drew my blood and she is okay. I called her dad and mom. They are on their way. I bet her parents will never trust me again. I ruined everything.

Doctor:"She is awake"

I run past the doctor, not saying anything, to her room.

Paisley P.O.V

I wake up looking around. I was in a different place. In a hospital. Last thing I remember was seeing Nash in the doorway. Then I black out. What's going on? Then I see Nash run through the door.

Me: "Leave. I don't wanna see you"

Nash: "Paisley, I wouldn't hurt you, let me explain."

Me: "You have 5 minutes.. Go."

Nash explains everything. He says she kissed him and he loves me. He said he hates himself.

I was crying at this point. I could tell he was telling the truth. I shouldn't have ran away I should've let him explain.

Me"I believe you, Nash. I know you wouldn't ever hurt me!" I tell him and kiss him on the cheek.

Nash:" I love you."

Me:"Love you too."

Then we lay together in my hospital bed watching tv and holding hands and then I see my mom and dad come. They brought Jen!

Nash" Oh. I forgot to tell you, Paisley. I called your parents." Nash said looking at me. I laughed and thanked him

Mom:" OH MY GOSH Sweetie are you okay?"

Dad:"What happened"

Jen:"You can still shop right?"

We all started laughing after Jen's question! She was a great friend.

Me:"Yes mom I'm okay, dad, I'll explain later, and Jen, of course! Even if something serious happened I would make someone take me, even in a wheel chair!"

Jen laughed and my parents sighed of relief. We all chatted and they brought me birthday presents. I opened them and I got necklaces from Jen and from my parents I got new Uggs.

Me:"Where is Aria?"

Jen:"She is sick. She couldn't come but she got you this."

Jen handed me a box. I opened it and inside was a charm bracelet! It had Pom poms for cheerleading, since all 3 of us did cheer. Then it had 3 stars and on each star it had one of our names on it! It was cute! I looked up and Jen had the same one on her wrist.

Me:"Awe were all Twinsies"

Jen:"Yep!"

Mom:"It's getting late. We better leave and take Jen back home, we will come see you Saturday whenever you come home!

Me:"Okay, bye mom love you!"

Dad:"Bye sweetie"

We all said goodbye and hugged.

-----------------------

Next morning....

I woke up and saw Nash sleeping in the chair beside me. I smiled, he is to cute! Even whenever he is sleeping. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then I saw the doctor walk in.

Doctor:"I have some good, and bad news."
----------------------------
(A/N) ooo cliffhanger😁 Don't hate me!! I'll update soon! Wonder what the news is? The next chapter will be interesting. Well see you guys soon! Bye!

Xoxo LAUREN💋🎀