Chapter 32

Cameron P.O.V
We arrive at Laser Tag and we walk in, immediately we see Karla, Mia, and Chloe. Paisley runs over and Hugs Mia and Karla, then introduces herself to Chloe. I can tell they hit it off and are already good friends. Paisley has no idea about the surprise me and Nash planned....

Paisley P.O.V
I run up to Karla, Mia, and Chloe. I really missed a Karla and Mia! Chloe seems really nice and I can tell she is so much like me, we both have long brown hair and brown eyes, and we both are funny. I'm excited to hang out with them more while we are here, they all are living here now. So it sucks I live all the way in North Carolina.

Chloe:"So your dating Nash?"

Me:"Yea we got back together, it's a long story."

Chloe:"Okay, wanna talk about it later?"

I nod and then we walk back over to Nash and Cameron. I hug Nash and he kisses my forehead. We interwine our fingers together.

Nash:"Nice to see you guys again, And nice to meet you Chloe!"

Mia:"Nice to see you too! Is any of the other boys coming?"

Nash:"Actually..."

Then Nash walks to the near bathroom right behind us and opens the men's door and Matt, and Shawn come out!

Me:"Ahhhhh! Matt! Shawn!"

I run up to them and hug them tight. I have missed them so much, it's been 3 months!

Matt:"I missed you, Paisley."

Shawn:"I also missed your beautiful smile."

I laugh.

Me:"I missed you guys too! I'm so glad your here."

Matt:"Yea, we are visiting for a while since yesterday."

Me:"Magcon is starting in December, I'm so excited to go again."

Matt:"Me too."

We walk over to everyone and they all greet each other. I can tell Mia likes Matt. He likes her too, I see the way his eyes sparkle and his smile stays bigger around her.

Me:"So, let's play some laser tag."

Cameron:" So now that their is 4 boys and 4 girls, we should do Boys Vs. Girls!"

Chloe:"oh hell yeah! Were gonna beat your asses!"

We all bust out laughing. Chloe is crazy.

Karla:"Sure will."

Nash:"Let's name our teams."

Me:"On three girls...."

Karla:"one"

Mia:"two"

Chloe:"3"

All of us:"Bitch ass skank ass hoes."

Everyone bursts out laughing.

Nash:"Um how did you guys think of this?"

Me:"Joey graceffa says it! Duhh!"

Nash:"Well then."

I giggle and he smiles at me.

Nash:"Your perfect. Good luck beautiful."

Me:"Your the one who needs it."

Nash:"Mmm really?"

Me:"yep."

Nash:"I know what you need."

Me:"What?"

Nash;"This!"

He leans in to kiss me and I lean in but then push my finger on his lips making him stop.

Nash:"Your such a tease."

Me:"I know."

Then we separate and get in teams and get our supplies and put on vests. The game starts and I run around and hear a buzzer go off, I look to see that Karla fell over Shawn and she got out, because after Shawn got up he got her.

Karla:"Dangit!"

I laugh. Then I shoot Shawn's vest and he gets out. 3 to 3. I turn the corner to see Cameron trying to hide. He thinks I can't see him but I can. I shoot his vest. He gets out. 3 to 2. I run upstairs and see Nash, he is on the ground and his leg is bleeding a little.

Me:"Oh my gosh are you alright?"

Nash:"Yea I'm fine. Just a little scratch."

Me:"Oh okay good."

Nash:"Come sit by me."

I sit by him and he puts his arm around my waist.

Nash:"Thank you."

Me;"For what?"

Nash:"For being the best girlfriend ever and being so sweet and sticking with my stupid ass through all of this. It means so much. I love you a lot Paisley."

Me:"Nash you don't need to thank me, I need to thank you. If I didn't meet you I don't know where I would be. You make me smile and you truly make me happy. Whenever I'm sad or just having a bad day, you are always there to cheer me up. I can truly say it's been an amazing time being with you, I regret nothing. It's lead us to where we are."

Nash:"I love you beautiful."

Me:"I love you too, cutie."

We kiss and it's just a sweet simple, kiss. When we pull apart I stand up and so does Nash. We hear 3 buzzers go off. That means me and Nash are the only ones left.

Me:"So who will win?"

Nash:"I'll let you guys win. Go ahead and shoot me."

Me:"You sure?"

He nods and smiles. I shoot him and he acts hurt. I laugh. Then he walks over and picks me up,then carries me downstairs bridal style.

Nash:"One day I hope I get to do this with you when your in a wedding dress and I'm in a tux."

Me:"I do too."