Chapter 6

*4 months later*

Nash P.O.V

I'm so excited to stay with Paisley alone at the beach for a week in celebration of her 16th birthday! We got together about a month ago, and were best friends for a long time before. Her parents love me, and think I'm funny.

* I get my luggage and head downstairs*

Doorbell rings.

"Hey babe" I tell paisley.

" Heyy handsome" she replies.

* I pull her in for a long passionate kiss and it lasts for a few seconds until paisley pulls away*

Me; "Bye everyone we will be back soon ."

Everyone: "Bye be safe , have fun!"

----------

At the hotel

Paisley:" This is so nice."

Me; "Yea, it's kinda late though since we stopped like 2 times and it took us 2 hours to get here because of that.."

Paisley: "I'm starving"

Me; "Wanna go on a date to a restaurant?"

Paisley:"Sure babe."

I hold her hand and we walk out.

-------------

At the restaurant.

Paisley; "I will have the chicken and fries with a lemonade."

Me; "I will have the same as her except I will take coke to drink."

Waitor; "that will be about 15 minutes. Okay? "

Me; "alright."

Paisley: "Nash You mean a lot to me. and tomorrow's my birthday and then the next day is 4 months and a half since I've known you."

Me; "You mean a lot to me, too babe." I say smiling.

"Also I'm so glad I've known you this long. We went from being best friends to dating."

Paisley P.O.V

Nash is so sweet... Dinner came and we ate and talked about what's happened the 4 months we have known each other.

Nash; "Remember that one time we were skating and you fell but I caught you just in time."

Me: "Yea and then we had our first kiss together."

We both smile...

--------

Back at the hotel.

" so which side of the bed do you want?" I asked Nash

Nash: "Doesn't matter to me, babe."

Me; okay!

We lay down and watch tv. It's 9 pm. We both look at each other and I look in his eyes. Wow he has the best eyes ever....

I lean in and kiss him.. I feel sparks, he means a lot to me. I'm so blessed to have him.

"Paisley I need to tell you something... I know we have only known each other for 4 months, but we have gotten close, really close, and spend every day together. When your hurt, I'm hurt. I love you."

"Nash, I love you too. Thanks for being there for me."

We cuddle up, and fall asleep.

--------------
HOPE YOU ENJOYED💖💖