Chapter 64

Paisley P.O.V
Is was the next day and Mia, Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack, Jen, and myself decided to go to sky high and so excited to hang out with all my friends. Especially since jack and jack are leaving later tonight..

Me:"I'm ready!"

I yell as I head downstairs where everyone was waiting. Jack G looks up and smile and I smile back.

Jack G:"Gorgeous! So is everyone ready to go?"

We all nod and hop in the limo we rented for today, and we head off to skyhigh. Once we get there we all run out and all pay for ourselves, then I run to the wall and me and jack G both do a backflip off it, and we start laughing together.

Me:"Wow that was awesome!"

Carter:"And I got it on vine video!"

Me:"Yay!"

Carter posts it with the caption "Still little kids on the inside." Which makes me laugh so hard, because it's true. I head over to Mia , Matt and Jen who are talking.

Mia:"Yea, cams a good friend of mine and he's so sweet but I don't think he's ready for a relationship yet.. Sorry about what happened with you and him."

Jen:"It's fine."

Me:"So you guys talking about cam?"

They all nod.

Me:"I miss him so much.. Haven't seen him in a long time. Longer then I haven't seen Nash. Gladly they're both coming in 2 days."

I say smiling. I see everyone else smile and nod except matt. Seems like he knows something I don't.. But I just shake off that feeling.

Me:"Jen, I've been working on my backflip, I bet mines better than yours!"

Jen laughs.

Jen:"Then go ahead and do it."

I back away from them, stand still for a second, then do a complete backflip, landing straight.

Jen:"Holy shit.. That's was perfect. I guess you can do it better than me.."

Me:"Haha let's see yours."

She does one as well, landing on her feet, but with her back Bent a little.

Me:"That was good!"

Jen:"Thanks, but we all know you did better."

Everyone laughs and nods. All the sudden I feel someone start tickling me and I fall on the trampoline laughing, I look up to see it was Jack J.

Me:"What the hell jack, you scared me and I hate it when people tickle me."

I say trying to be mad at him, but he's my best friend so of course it doesn't work out, and I end up laughing.

Jack J:"Sorry, I just love to mess with you."

I laugh and nod.

Me:"I see that. So how are you and Mallory?"

Jack J:"Great! We have been dating for about a year now. She is really funny, and I love how she's herself all the time."

Me:"That's good. You guys are adorable together!"

Jack j:"Thanks! So are you and Nash. I miss him! Haven't seen him since he was in the hospital, and he was in bad shape."

Me:"You should come down for New Year's Eve!"

Jack J:"Okay! I will and so will sam, jack G, and I'll bring Mallory."

I smile and nod. I can't wait to meet Mallory, I have met Sam before but we didn't really talk that much. Me , jack J, and Jen go full into conversation for a few minutes, then we look over to see Carter and Jack G talking also, then I look a few feet behind Jack J, to see Mia and Matt making out on the trampoline.