Chapter 33

Nash P.O.V
So we are back at Cameron's. With Chloe, Mia, Karla, Matt, and Shawn. We are playing Truth or Dare.

Matt:"Mia, truth or dare."

Mia:"Truth."

Matt:"Do you like anyone here?"

Mia:"Maybe, maybe not."

She says smirking. I can really tell they like each other. I know Matt likes her.

Mia:"Paisley, truth or dare?"

Paisley P.O.V
We are playing truth or dare and Mia asks me..

Mia:"Paisley, truth or dare?"

Me:"Dare."

Yeah, I'm a risktaker. Lol.

Mia:"I dare you to take Nash in the room and strip for him."

I gasp and Nash smirks.

Me:"Do I have too."

Mia;"Yes. And you have to. Nash tell us if she doesn't."

Nash:"Okay."

Me and Nash walk in to the Bedroom and I shut the door and lock it.

Nash:"You don't have too."

Me:"Good cause i don't wanna."

Nash:"I will just tell them you did."

Me:"Thanks, your the best."

I kiss his cheek. Then we sit down for a few minutes so they will think I did it. Then we walk back out.

Mia:"So did she?"

Nash nods and everyone says "ooooo."

Chloe:"Dang girl. You gettin it tonight."

I laugh.

Me:"so Karla, truth or dare"

Karla:"Truth."

Me:"What's your favorite dirty song?"

Karla:"Talk dirty to me."

We all laugh and she blushes.

Cameron:"Truth or dare Nash?"

Nash:"Dare."

Cameron:"Make out with Paisley in the closet."

We get up. Everyone must like seeing us together.. We go in the closet and close the door. I sit on his lap. I hear talk dirty come on outside the closet door and I laugh. Nash sings to me like earlier. We start kissing and nash gets on top of me. He grinds on me and I moan. He continues. We kiss more and then I get on top of him and I kiss up his neck to his lips and we make out more. Then we pull apart.

Nash:"That was amazing.. "

Me:"Yea. Like always."

He smiles and we get out of the closet.

Cameron:"So it's late I guess you guys should leave." He says telling everyone except me and Nash.

Matt:"Yea. See you guys tomorrow!"

They all leave and me and Nash go to the guest bedroom. I get into a tanktop and shorts. Nash puts on some shorts and takes off his shirt. We get into bed and I lay my head on his chest as he puts his arm around my waist. He plays with my hair as I feel myself drifting off to sleep... The last thing I say before I fall asleep is..

Me:"I love you, Nash.

Nash:"I love you too."

-------------------------------------
(A/N) yea a short chapter. I apologize next chapter will be longer!! Love you all! Thanks for reading👌 please vote and comment.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋