Chapter 22

Paisley P.O.V
I was watching TV when I hear a knock on the front door. I walk over to open it and when I do their is Nash, he looks pretty cute.

Nash:"Hi!"

Me:"Hi!"

Nash:"You look beautiful, as always."

I smile and blush. We walk to his truck. He opens the door for me.

Me:"Thanks."

Nash:"Anything for a princess."

I blush again. He is extremely sweet. He shuts my door and goes to his side. He gets in and I ask him something.

Me:"So where are we going?"

Nash:"It's a surprise, put this on."

He hands me a bandanna to put over my eyes.

Me:"Nash I'm sorry but I don't think I can do that."

Nash:"You can trust me I promise."

I look into his eyes to see if he was being honest, he seemed like he cared. I sigh and put it over my eyes. He ties it for me. I buckle up and he starts to move.

--------------------------
*15 minutes later*
The car stops. I hear him get out. Then a few seconds later I hear my door open. He helps me out. I hold onto his arm so I won't fall. He leads me a little bit forward.

Nash:"Take off the blindfold!"

I do and gasp! It's a carnival. I love carnivals!

Me:"I love carnivals!"

Nash:"I know."

I smile and we walk on the sidewalk beside each other. When we get to the ticket booth he buys us both bracelets for rides.

Nash:"Let's go on the roller coaster."

Me:"I am scared of roller coasters."

Nash:"It will be fun. Promise."

We get in like. After about 5 minutes it's our turn. We get in the middle seats. I buckle myself in. Then it starts to move upwards. I close my eyes and squeeze my hands together.

Nash:"It will be fine."

I look at him. I could tell he was kinda sad.

Nash P.O.V
I see Paisley is sad. I wish I could hold her in my arms like I used to.

Me:"It will be fine."

She looks at me and gives me a small smile and turns away. I look to the other side so she can't see me. I start crying quietly. It hurts me so much she can't remember me. I miss her so much it hurts. I wipe away my tears as the ride goes to stop because it's over.

Paisley:"What do you wanna do next?"

I still don't look at her.

Paisley:"Nash, what's wrong?"

She moves in front of me. She gasps.

Paisley:"Nash, why are you crying?"

Me:"No reason."

Paisley:"C'mon there has to be a reason."

I sigh and look at the ground.

Me:"It hurts me so much that I can't hold you like I used to, I can't kiss you and cuddle with you like I used too, it sucks I can't pick you up and carry you around the house. It hurts I can't have tickle fights with you."

I look at her face. She is crying.

Paisley:"Do you think I can help it, I can't fucking help it that I can't remember anything. It hurts me I can't remember a boy I used to love!"

Me:"Paisley, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Paisley:"No, just take me home please."

I nod and we walk to the car. She gets in and I drive her back to her house.

Me:"Want me to walk you in?"

Paisley:"No it's fine I'm 16."

I nod and sigh. I look away as she leaves. When she gets in I hit my head on the steering wheel. I burst out in tears. I'm such an idiot. I love her and I wish she remembered. But it's my fault I let her go to the bathroom herself at Magcon and maybe she would still have good memory. Everything is my fault. I go back to my house and run upstairs to my room. I lay on my bed sobbing. I go in the bathroom and look around for a razor. I never thought I would go this low. But right now I am. I see a razor, before I start to cut I get a text from Cameron.

Cameron:"Me, Taylor, and Matt are here."

I don't answer back I throw my phone at the wall. I hear my bedroom door open and I lock the bathroom door quickly.

Matt:"Nash what are you doing in there?"

I burst out crying louder.

Cameron:"Nash, what's wrong. I'm fixing to bust down this door."

I slit my arm once, then the door opens.

They are all standing there wide- eyed.

Taylor:"Dude what's wrong? We never knew you were this hurt."

I can barely speak. I am sobbing to much.

Cameron and Matt lift me up and. Wash my arm off for me. I squeal in pain. They finish and wrap it with bandage wrap.

Taylor:"can you tell us what happened now?"

I explain how that I messed up with paisley and how she got emotional. They all are in shock.

Taylor:"Why didn't you tell us you were hurt this much?"

Matt:"You can talk to us about anything. We are always here for you man."

Cameron:"I'm glad we came in or else you could've killed yourself."

Me:"Yea. I'm thankful now you guys did. But I love her and I hurt her I don't think she will forgive me.."

Cameron:"Look, she might just be on her period or something man. Talk to her tomorrow about it. Alright?"

We start laughing. Cameron always cheers me up. That's why he is my best friend.

Me:"Your right. I should just talk to her about it tomorrow."
--------------------------------
(A/N) hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was fun writing. What's gonna happen next? I will update tomorrow!! Tonight I have to go to a funeral. Love you guys. Thanks for. 970 reads!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋