Chapter 57

Nash P.O.V

Today's the day I leave for California again. I wake up about 8:30 am since my flight leaves at 1 am. I go downstairs and fix some breakfast for everyone, since I will be gone for a while. Once I'm finishing up, Paisley walks in looking beautiful as ever, even of her hair is a little messy.

Me:"Sleeping beauty is awake."

She laughs and smiles, her perfect smile.

Paisley:"Well my handsome prince made some breakfast for everyone.. I'm proud you know how to cook."

I give her a glare and she sticks out her tongue then sits down and puts food on her plate. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

Me:"I'm gonna miss you..."

I whisper in her neck.

Paisley P.O.V

"I'm gonna miss you.." Nash says into my neck which makes me have goosebumps everywhere... Man I love him he just gives me butterflies..

Me:"I'll miss you too."

I say and he starts giving me kisses up my neck.

Me:"Nash... Your parents could come in any second.."

He pulls away and smirks. Then he calls everyone down for breakfast.

Nash:"People get your BUTT down here I made breakfast."

He says and everyone starts running downstairs. I laugh at how crazy his family is. I love them. Hayes sits on the left side of me and nash on the right side. Skylynn comes and pouts.

Me:"What's wrong?"

Skylynn:"I wanted to sit beside you! But hayes already is."

Hayes:"Aww sky, here you can sit here"

He says and moves over and I pick her up and put her in the seat. She smiles and everyone begins to eat. In the middle of eating I feel someone touch my thigh and I look over to see it's nash. He has a smirk on his face..

Me:"Someone wants some.."

I whisper in his ear. He laughs and winks.

Me:"Well to bad."

I whisper back into his ear.

He pouts but just finishes up eating then I put all the dishes in the sink and everyone goes somewhere else in the house. Me and nash wash dishes together.

Nash:"So do you wanna do something before I leave today?"

Me:"Sure. Like what?"

Nash:"We could go to the park? And just chill for a while."

I nod and smile.

Me:"Sounds fun."

We continue washing dishes an joking around. I kiss his cheek and sit on the counter. He walks in between my legs and puts his arms around me. He looks at me and does a funny face. I laugh and he smiles. These silly moments, I sure am gonna miss for a few months.

Nash:"I'm sorry that I have to leave again, I wish I could stay."

Me:"No! It's fine. I'm so proud of everything your doing."

I say back, looking in his eyes. He leans in and I do too. Our lips connect and they move in sync. He runs his hand up and down my leg and the other on the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. We pull apart after a few minutes and he bites his lip.. Which is so damn attractive.