Chapter 58

Mia's P.O.V

Ever since Nash left 2 days ago, Paisley hasn't been the happiest. I can tell she puts on a fake smile and it breaks my heart to see my best friend like this. Her and Nash have been texting like crazy, and whenever she gets a text from him, I see her eyes light up and she smiles really big. A real smile. But whenever they aren't texting, she puts on a small smile. I'm so proud that her and Nash are engaged though, they are like the perfect couple. All the fans are going crazy ever since Nash posted the pictures of him and her after proposing. They are all excited, but their is a few people who hate. I can tell paisley honestly doesn't care what people think. It makes me laugh that she doesn't give a fuck. Anyways, today's we are going to meet up with Carter and all 4 of us are going to the arcade.

Paisley:"What time is Carter gonna be here?"

Matt:"Should be around 2."

She looks at the clock.

Paisley:"Okay so 1 hour. I'm gonna get ready for the arcade. Come on Mia!"

She drags me upstairs and I laugh.

Paisley:"We should go to the mall tomorrow!"

Me:"Yea, totally! It's a plan! Girls day?"

She nods and smiles.

Paisley P.O.V

I'm excited for girls day with her tomorrow and I'm excited for the arcade today. I need to do stuff to get my mind off Nash, we haven't talked since last night, because he is gonna be busy this week filming all day everyday. So I should just spend these last days with Mia and Matt, since they are leaving in 3 days.

Me:"Should I wear this?"

I hold up a pair of orange pants and a grey long sleeved shirt. Mia nods.

Mia:"Wear that orange necklace I got you the other day with it!"

Me:"That's what I was planning on doing."

I laugh and then throw on the outfit. I put on the necklace and grab some grey vans. Then I side braid my hair, loosely. You could say I didnt really care what I looked like. I put on a little mascara and then I brush my teeth. Then I'm ready.

Me:"Done! Are you?"

I walk out to see her in a light pink sweater, and grey leggings, wearing light pink uggs.

Mia:"Yep! Let's head downstairs, I'm sure carter is here now."

We head downstairs and see Carter and Matt laughing together. I smile and walk up to Carter and hug him.

Me:"So glad to see you Carter! It's been forever."

He nods.

Carter:"Yea! Sure has. So you and Nash are engaged, I heard? Congrats."

I smile and look at the ring. I smile.

Me:"Thanks. I'm glad I will be getting married to the person I love."

Carter:"You guys are perfect. I'm so happy for Nash. He never stops talking about you."

I smile and blush.

Carter:"I mean your gorgeous."

I blush.

Me:"Thanks."

Matt coughs.

Mia:"We should go now."

We all head out to the car. When we get halfway there, in the middle of hearing carter and Matt sing, Mia taps my shoulder.

Me:"What?"

Mia:"You do know that Carter was totally flirting with you?"

She whispers to me. I shake my head.

Me:"No he wasn't? He's just a friend."

To be honest, I do think carter is cute, but he is just a friend to me, and Nash is the one I love.

Mia:"Whatever you think, would Cameron call you gorgeous and wink at you?"

I think and shake my head.

Me:"Maybe your right.. But he's just a friend to me."

Mia:"Yea, I know you have Nash."

I nod and just look out the window and soon we arrive. We all go out and once we get inside we go to the counter and exchange $50 for tokens. Which ends up to be 200 tokens. We each get 50. I head over to the air hockey thing with Carter, since matt and Mia are playing basketball. Carter makes the first one and I make the next 2.

Carter:"Dammit."

I laugh at him. Dang is he frustrated. He's really competitive. I make another and carter rolls his eyes. Then he makes 2 and I smile, since he thinks he is gonna win. I make the last 4 I need and I smile as I win.

Carter:"Damn your good at air hockey."

I nod.

Me:"Someone wasn't to happy in the middle of that."

Carter:"Oh shush."

I laugh and he does too.

Carter:"But good game."

Me:"You too."

Mia and Matt com over to us.

Me:"So who won in basketball?"

Matt:"Me obviously."

Mia:"Yea, I suck at basketball."

Matt laughs, and kisses her cheek. The rest of the night we compete against each other at everything and have fun. Once we get back, it's late so carter decides to crash here, even though his house is only 10 minutes away.

Carter:"I'll sleep on the couch."

Me:"no. You can sleep with me, as friends. Mia and Matt are already asleep in the guest room."

Carter nods and we head upstairs. I change in the bathroom into sweatpants and a hoodie. I come out and lay down on one side, and carter on the other.

Carter:"Night."

Me:"Night CARTAHHH."

I fall asleep thinking of Nash... Wondering what it's like in Cali right now.