Chapter 19

Paisley P.O.V

I feel bad about yesterday. I can tell Nash is hurt. I just don't feel the same about him. I honestly wish I did because I hate seeing people sad. But I don't think I can trust boys. Because of what Jesse did to me. I know me and Nash had something but I just don't remember anything.

Nash P.O.V

I am really sad about what Paisley told me. When she told me that, I knew I don't have a chance with her anymore. It hurts a lot, I will always love her, nothing can ever change that. The boys are coming over soon. Maybe they will cheer me up.

Hayes:"The boys are here."

Me:"Okay, I'm coming."

I head downstairs. There they all were. I can tell the were all shocked that I wasn't crying. They know how much I loved her.

Cameron:"How are you doing?"

Me:"Fine.."

Shawn:"Trust me it will get better, we all miss hanging out with her too."

Jack G:"let's do something fun, so that we will all forget about the situation for awhile."

Taylor:"What should we do?"

Matthew:"Uhh, let's do an egg battle outside!"

Jack J:"Sounds good to me!"

We all nod. I grab three cartons of eggs.

We head outside.

Aaron:"Okay so who sta-"

Before he could finish, carter smacks him in the head with an egg. A egg battle immediately begins. Me and Jack J. Hide behind the car. We hear someone coming around. I look up and cameron and Shawn throw eggs at me and Jack. We throw them back and I accidentally hit someone because Cameron dodges. I see it's paisley that I hit.

Me:"I'm so sorry!"

I run over to her. She looks up in my eyes. She smiles.

Paisley:"It's fine."

Me:"So, did you need anything?"

Paisley:"Actually my mom wanted me to get the mail."

Me:"Oh okay."

Paisley:"You guys got eggs all over the cars."

Me:"Yea, we will probably have to clean this up."

Paisley:"Haha. Do you need help?"

I smile and nod. We head back to the boys.

Everyone:"Hi Paisley."

They all saying, kinda not sure what to say because I can tell they are all kinda sad now.

Me:"Paisley wants to help us wash the cars."

Carter:"Cool. Let's get sponges, buckets, soap, and water."

Everyone goes to get supplies. My mom comes outside.

Mom:"Clean this up immediately!"

Me:"We are mom!"

She goes back inside and the boys come back with all the stuff, and a hose.

Me:"Okay get washing!"

Paisley:"I'll help you, Nash."

I smile and so does she.

Cameron P.O.V

I can tell Nash is hurting but he stills smiles for her. I can tell it hurts for him to just look at her, and to not kiss her. It honestly hurts me that I can't hug her and laugh with her like I used to. I miss being a brother figure to her.

Paisley P.O.V

I help Nash wash a car. Taylor also washes this car with us. Their is 3 other cars beside this one so the others wash them.

Nash:"Paisley, you have a little something on your shirt."

I look down at the egg. I look at him and he is smirking.

Me:"It's because you hit me with an egg." I say smiling and I stick out my tongue.

Nash:"Let me get that for you."

I laugh and nod. He walks over and sprays water at my shirt with the hose.

Me:"NASH! What the heck!"

He laughs. I try to act mad but can't. His smile is adorable. I laugh too.

Taylor:"Zayummm he got you! What you gonna do about it?"

I start laughing and splash soap at Nash then everyone starts splashing water. It is fun. Nash throws a sponge at me and I run towards him trying to get him back. I start to fall, but someone catches me. I stand up to see it's Nash. I look into his eyes. Then I look at his lips. He is smiling. Then he bites his lips. It's really attractive. I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back.

----------------------------------

(A/N) Whattttt? Did they just kiss? Yes they did!! What do you think about the story? I am enjoying writing this story!! Thanks for all the reads!! I just can't believe it so many people love my book. But I decided to update early because I was bored and I love to write. I will probably update again tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋