Chapter 45

Nash P.O.V

Once we are getting ready to land I look down to see Paisley sleeping and she looks so peaceful so I just buckle her seatbelt across her front with her still asleep. Then I buckle mine and we land. I wake her up and she unbuckled herself and I do the same. I take her hand and we walk out to baggage claim.

Paisley:"Thanks for buckling me. And letting me sleep a few minutes longer."

She says giggling.

Me:"Of course, sleeping beauty."

She blushes and I kiss her cheek. I grab our baggages and I see my Mom, Will, Skylynn, and Hayes running over. I smile real big and see Paisley is smiling also.

Elizabeth(Nash's mom):"Hey honey I missed you so much I'm so happy your Alright."

She says hugging me. I squeeze her tight.

Me:"I missed you too."

We pull away from the hug and I hug hayes.

Hayes:"I'm so glad your alright. It was hard to see you when it first happened. Especially being in the ambulance was so hard."

Me:"Thanks. I'm glad to be here."

We pull away and I pick up Skylynn.

Skylynn;"Nash! I'm so glad your okay! Me and my horses in my room missed playing tea with you!"

Me:"I missed playing tea sweetie. We will as soon as we get back to our house. Alright?"

I say high fiving her and kissing her cheek.

Skylynn:"Yay!"

Then Paisleys brother Lucas and her mom come running.

Paisley P.O.V

I loved seeing Nash hug his little sister and Hayes. He is such a good older brother it's so adorable and attractive seeing him be good with little kids.(Skylynn) he walks over to me again and interwines our fingers as my mom and Little brother, Lucas come up running.

My mom:"Hi sweetie I'm glad your back I have missed you."

Me:"I missed you too!"

Lucas:"I'm so glad that Nash is alright! But remember she only gets kisses from me!" He says towards me and Nash.

Nash:"I remember!"

He says with his hands up. I laugh and so does Nash. I hug my little brother and my mom.

Mom:"I have a suprise for you when we get home."

Me:"Okay!"

I decide to take the car with Nash's family because I want Nash to stay with his family, considering he has been in a coma for the past 3 months and I also wanted to stay with him, so I ride with them back to our houses. Once we get there I get out my stuff and kiss nash on the cheek.

Me:"I'm gonna go put my stuff in my room and visit with family. I will be at your house around 5, okay?"

Nash:"Alright see you in 2 hours then princess."

I smile and walk to my house. I open the door and put my luggage upstairs in my room real quick then come downstairs to the living room to see my mom with a Man and Lucas..

Me:"Who is this man?"

I say pointing to the man sitting beside my mother.

Lucas:"It's moms new boyfriend, David."

I get angry.. It hasn't even been a year since my father died and she already got a new boyfriend... What the hell.

Me:"Oh.. Wow what a great surprise" I say sarcastically.

Mom:"Don't be like that. David I'm sorry."

David:"It's fine. I'm guessing she is still sad/mad about her father passing. I understand."

Me:"Yea I am. And I'm also pissed at the fact that she replaces him in less then a year. Bye."

I go upstairs and pack a suitcase. I change into some hot pink and baby blue printed chevron leggings then I throw a white slightly oversized sweater on and put my hair in a side messy bun. I put on my grey bow uggs and head downstairs with my suitcase. I walk out the front door and over to Nash's house. I knock on the door and Elizabeth answers.

Elizabeth:"What's wrong?"

Me:"Can I stay over here for like a week? I'll explain later."

Elizabeth:"Yea,Of course. Come in."

I step in with my suitcase and Nash looks up from the couch and comes over to me. I start crying and drop my suitcase. He immediately wraps me in a strong hug and I hug him back, crying in his shoulder.

Nash:"Let's go upstairs to my room, beautiful."

I nod and he grabs my luggage and we go to his room. He sets my stuff beside his closet and he sits on the bed. I walk over and sit on his lap.

Nash:"What's wrong babe?"

Me:"My moms surprise wasn't so great. She got a new boyfriend. It hasn't even been a year since my dad died and she already got one, without asking me. I miss my dad so much."

Nash:"I'm sorry princess. I miss him to he was like a second dad to me. He is watching you in heaven right now and I'm sure he would want your mom to be happy."

Me:"Your right.. But I just can't go back over there for a while I don't wanna run into that David dude at all."

Nash:"It's fine. You can sleep with me."

Me:"Okay thanks babe."

Nash:"No problem beautiful."

I lay beside him and just cuddle next to him. I loved this moment and he always finds a way to cheer me up.

------------------------------

(A/N) thanks for 15k! ALSO Happy Easter! I will update again later tonight, and it will be the chapter about their one year anniversary I just wanted to add this chapter. Anyways love you all.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋