Chapter 10

Paisley P.O.V

Nash is to sweet. We headed to the games first. When we got their I tried 3 times to knock down all the milk jugs but failed. Nash tried and the first time he knocked them down. He got me a huge teddy bear🐻.

Nash:"Here this is for you beautiful. Happy first time meeting you anniversary."

Paisley:"Awe thanks babe."

Nash kisses my cheek and we interwine our fingers together. We walk to the rides.

Nash:"Let's ride the diamondback!"

Paisley:"I'm scared... It goes up like 200 feet!"

Nash:"Don't worry I will protect you."

Kinda cheesy. But he is amazing. We got in line and waited about 25 minutes. Finally we got seated. It started and was going up a huge hill. I'm frightened of heights so I buried my head in Nash's arms. He just kissed my head and held on to me. He whispers in my ear.

Nash:"Everything will be okay. I promise."

Me:"You sure?"

Nash:"I'm sure."

I smiled and I looked in his eyes. He leaned and and we kissed. Sparks went everywhere. I smiled in between the kiss. I saw a camera take a picture then the roller coaster went straight down.

Me:"Ahhhhh."

Nash is smiling and looks a little scared himself. I smile at him and he looks back trying to be brave.

Me:"Nash your not fooling anyone. It's okay to be scared too."

Nash:"I just don't want you to be scared too.

Me:"I'm fine."

We laugh together and hold hands. The ride ends and we get off. We went in the store near the ride to see the pictures. I see me and Nash, in the picture, we were kissing. It was too cute! Nash buys 2 big pictures for each of us and we put it in my purse. Then we go to the Ferris wheel. I was excited to ride it! It was my very first time riding a Ferris wheel. I know, I'm a loser. But they never had Ferris wheels in Tennessee.

Me:"This is my first time on a Ferris wheel!"

Nash:"Haha this is my third.." He looks down.

Me:"Who did you ride with the other times?" I could tell he looked sad.

Nash:"Oh it's just my friend rode a Ferris wheel and he stood up a little and fell off. That's why I never really liked riding them. He now is paralyzed."

I started tearing up. That was so sad.

I hugged Nash tight and kissed his forehead.

Me:"Everything will be fine. I'm sorry about that though."

He smiled and I could tell he was feeling a little better.. After the ride we decided to eat!

Nash P.O.V

The way her long brown hair gleams in the sun and her eyes sparkle. The way she laughs and smiles. It's all so perfect. I was really sad to bring up my old buddy, Drew. But she hugged me and I felt better. We went to eat.

Me:"What does my princess want to eat ?"

Paisley:"Chicken! And lemonade!" She said squeezing my hand tighter.

Me:"Of course the usual." I laughed.

Paisley:"You know I love chicken. I could eat it all the time."

Me:"Haha."

She pushed me playfully. I pouted. She winked and went to sit down. I ordered and brought the food down to our seats. She was sitting on her phone, texting. The usual white girl stuff.

Paisley:" let's take a picture together!"

Me:"Alrighty."

We took a few pictures on her phone. We did a good picture, a silly picture, and one of me kissing her on the cheek. The same on my phone. I posted one on Twitter and Instagram with the caption "With my beautiful girlfriend paisley. @paisleyfields312"

(NOT REALLY A USERNAME FOR HER. Just made it up)

We ate and talked. Then a few fans walked up and wanted autographs and pictures.

Paisley P.O.V

We were eating when a bunch of fans about 12-14 came up and asked for pictures with Nash. Then one of them spoke up.

Girl:"OMG ITS PAISLEY! Ahhh! Can I have a few pictures with you?"

Me:"Sure."

We took pictures and all the other girls wanted some with me too. We finished taking pictures and they left.

Nash:"Sorry about that. It happens a lot."

Me:"I know it's happened at least 20 times since we have been together."

Nash:"Yep. What can I say, the babes love me."

I look up and raise an eyebrow. He looks at me and laughs.

Me:"Sure about that?" I smiled.

Nash:"But they can't have me because I already have an amazing girlfriend."

Me:"Where is she? I would love to meet her!"

Nash looks at me pouting then I laugh and he laughs.

Nash:"Right in front of me." He says grabbing my hand.

We throw away our trash and leave. I look at the time, 11. Better head back to the hotel!

Me:"Babe, it's 11 we should go back to the hotel."

Nash:"Your right. By the way I have a present for you when we get back."

Me:"Same for you."

-------------------------------------

(A/N) Cliffhanger again! Haha sorry but I love cliffhangers! But wanna see what they get each other? I'll update Saturday. Love you all! Thanks for reading!!😘😊

Xoxo LAUREN😘😋🎀