Chapter 24

*FLASH FOWARD TO 3 months later*

Nash P.O.V

It's October and I'm excited that me and Paisley have officially been together for 9 months! She means so much to me and it's amazing how much has happened. We are currently in California visiting my friends, O2L. (Connor Franta, Kian lawley, Jc Caylen, Sam potorff, Trevor Moran, and Ricky Dillon.) Tonight we are all going out to eat.

Connor:"Hey guys, were going to a fancy restaurant so dress nice!"

Paisley:"Alright!"

I know she has been getting along with them all, since we've been here for 3 days now. Her and Connor are really close. They are like best friends. She also hangs out with Kian and Trevor a lot.

Paisley P.O.V

I wasn't sure what to wear to tonight's dinner. I went to the bathroom with my luggage looking through. I couldn't find anything, so I thought I should ask Connor since he is an expert at this stuff.

Me:"Get your ass in here, Connor." I say laughing and jokingly.

Connor:"What do you need, shorty?"

He calls me that all the time because I'm only 5'6 and he's like 5'9

Me:"Shutup, this is serious! I can't decide to wear this pink dress or this green one?"

Connor:"Definetely light Pink, it brings out your eyes more."

I nod and smile. I know he is right, he always is.

Me:"Thanks con da Bon, now go so I can get dressed!"

He laughs and leaves, I close the door and lock it behind him. I get dressed in the light pink one shoulder dress that is tight at the top then flows after my belly button. It is about 2 inches above my knee. I curl my hair with tight curls, then I do my eyeliner and wing it, and put on some mascara. I look in the mirror after I'm done. I'm impressed, I look good! I walk out and the boys all look.

Kian P.O.V

Paisley comes out and she looks beautiful. She really is gorgeous, but she is just a best friend to me, nothing more. I love Andrea.

Me:"Paisley I love the dress!" I say acting like a girl.

Paisley:"Thanks. Connor helped me pick it out."

Connor bows and waves. Everyone laughs.

Jc:"You ain't special. Sit your ass down."

We all laugh and Connor acts offended.

Connor:"I'm very special, my mom tells me so."

Paisley P.O.V

Connor:"I'm very special, my mom tells me so."

I burst out laughing and sit beside Nash on the bed. He wraps his arm around my waist.

Nash:"You look gorgeous!"

Me:"You look quite handsome yourself."

He was wearing a Blue polo shirt with khakis and sperrys. He looked very handsome. He kisses my forehead and I smile.

Trevor:"Enough PDA."

Sam:"We should go!"

I quickly put on some flats. Then I walk outside to the car. I get in and sit beside Nash and Connor. We were just listening to music and talking on the 1 hour drive there.

--------------

*when they arrive*

I walk in and sit beside Connor and Nash. Then it's time to order. They ask everyone then me.

Me:"I'll have ch-"

Nash cuts me off and orders for me.

Nash:"She will have chicken and lemonade with a side of Mashed potatoes and maccaroni."

I smile and nod. The lady leaves.

Me:"You know me so well!"

Nash:"Well that's the same thing you order all the time, I'm suprised you didn't turn into a chicken yet."

He says joking and acting like a chicken. I hit him in the arm lightly.

He sticks out his tongue and turns to talk to Jc.

Connor:"So do you like California?"

Me:"Yea! I love it here! It's amazing!"

Connor:"Glad you like it. I'm glad you came so I could meet you also, your my best friend."

I smile and hug him.

Me:"Your mine too con da Bon."

He smiles and I mess with his hair playfully messing it up.

Connor:"Hey! It takes 30 minutes to get it like this!"

I laugh as he tries to fix his hair. A few minutes later I get a text and look at it. It's from Aria.

Aria:"I miss you. Hope your having fun. Whatever you do don't check your twitter."

Me:"Why not?"

Aria:"Please don't."

I just ignore her and check it. I see a pic I'm tagged in of me and Connor literally just a few minutes ago when I was playing with his hair.

@hannahstems; "@paisleyfields @connorfranta what slut! She is dating Nash and she is flirting with Connor! Why doesn't she just do us a favor and kill herself."

Connor P.O.V

I was talking to Trevor when I heard slight crying. I turn to see paisley tearing up in the eyes.

Me:"Paisley what's wrong? Do I have to kill a bitch?"

She looks up at me and kinda smiles.

Paisley:"Someone tweeted a pic of me and you."

She couldn't talk because she was crying so much. She just hands me her phone. I gasp. What an asshole. Paisley isn't cheating on Nash and Paisley shouldn't die.

Me:"Ignore this girl. Your amazing."

She kinda gives me a fake smile.

Paisley:"I'm not gonna tell Nash because he will just be to protective about it. It's not a big deal."

Me:"It's a big deal. Someone telling you to kill yourself. Don't do it. You promise?"

Paisley:"I promise."

-------------------

*3 hours later*

Paisley P.O.V

Dinner was great except for when someone tweeted me that. It's now 11 pm and I'm tired. Nash is actually already asleep. So is everyone else. I am laying in bed cuddling with Nash. I decide to check twitter real quick. I got lots of more hate comments saying

Hoe

Bitch

Slut

Whore

Go die.

Why do people have to be like this? They don't know the real me. I just start crying and get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I grab a razor and cut myself 3 times on my side and once on my arm. It bleeds and I squeal quietly in pain. I decide to take a quick shower to wash the cuts. Once finished I change into pajamas and go to bed..

-----------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was so busy! I'll update again Wednesday! School is getting me busy again! But thanks so much for 1.3k reads! It means so much. I love you guys. 😘😘

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋