Chapter 12

PAISLEY P.O.V

I am excited about hanging out with Cameron today! We pile in the car and I ask something.

Me:"Nash, can I invite Jen to come?"

Cameron:"Who's Jen?"

Nash:"Yea she can come. We will pick her up, and Cameron she is one of Paisleys best friends and she has long silky blonde hair, and she is 17 and has green eyes."

Cameron:"Sounds cool."

Me:"Yea I think you guys would be cute together. I bet you will think that too once u meet her!"

Cameron:"Haha"

----------------

Jen P.O.V

I was checking my twitter when I got a text from Paisley! Yay I was excited to hear from her. I'm glad she is doing good now.

Paisley:Hey wanna come to sky high with us?

I smile because I love that place.

Me:Yea of course meet ya there..

Paisley: we could've picked you up but okie!

Me: it's fine I will drive myself but thanks girl!

End of convo.

Nash P.O.V

I was excited about today. I love paisley and I'm glad that Cameron is here I love my best friend and I need to talk to him about Magcon. Since it is in a week and I'm nervous to tell Paisley I will be gone for 2 weeks.

--------------

*at sky high*

We pull in and I see Jen there and Paisley jumps out of the car right when were stopping and runs out and hugs Jen. I laugh. Me and Cameron get out and I see Him and Jen staring at each other smiling.

Jen:"Hey I'm Jen. Nice to meet you, you must be Cameron."

Cameron:"Yea I'm Cameron. Nice to meet you."

Cameron P.O.V

Jen is very beautiful and I love her eyes and how her hair blows in the wind. Her smile is gorgeous. I hope we become good friends, or maybe even more. When I saw her I felt a connection. Nash and Paisley walk in hand in hand and I just walk in beside Jen. We talk..

Me:"So tell me about yourself."

Jen:"I am 17, I have a little sister named Alexandria. She is 10 and very sassy. My parents are divorced and I see my dad once a month. I love to cheer and Paisley is one of my best friends... What about you?"

Me:"Well I'm 19, I love to play basketball and hang out with friends, and family. I'm popular on Vine. I have a older sister named Sierra."

Jen:"Oh that's cool!" She says smiling.

Me:"Yep I guess about as cool as ice."

She laughs.

Jen:"So weird but I like it." She says winking.

Then she walks away and starts doing flips on the trampoline. I see Paisley and Nash sitting on the trampoline talking..

Paisley P.O.V

When we paid, Nash said he needed to talk to me. We went down on the back of the trampoline place and sat down.

Nash:"So you know how I was invited to Magcon?"

Me:"Yea. When is it?"

Nash:"In a week, and I will be gone for 2 weeks."

I stare in shock. We only have a week together for 2 weeks! I can't wait 2 weeks not to see him. My eyes start tearing up and I turn away. I immediately start crying.