Chapter 63

Paisley P.O.V

The next day I wake up, to see Mia isn't next to me, so I'm guessing she is downstairs. I check my phone, to see 5 texts. 2 from Elizabeth, 1 from Hayes, and 3 from Jen. I decide to open Elizabeth's first.

Elizabeth:"Sweetie I miss you and hope you having fun in Virginia."

Elizabeth:"Carter came over yesterday and dropped off some candy for you, because he said he's sorry."

Me:"I miss you too, Elizabeth. And okay, just give the candy to Skylynn and Hayes! I don't want it."

Then I decide to open the text from Hayes.

Hayes:"I miss you Paisley! It's boring back home."

Me:"Miss ya too buddy, I'll be there in 15 days! Don't worry."

Then lastly I open Jen's texts.

Jen:"Hey! I miss you so much, Paisley, I haven't talked to you in like forever."

Jen:"Oh and me and cam broke up after 3 months.."

Me:"I miss you too! You should come to my house when I get back! And I'm so sorry!"

Then I turn off my phone, sad. Nash hasn't talked to me since we facetimed, and that was 2 weeks ago. I'm so worried about him. But he is probably just busy. I head downstairs to see Mia and Matt making out on the couch. Matt is on top of her, and she has her arms wrapped around his neck. Matt, has his shirt off and I see his large bulge through his pants.

Me:"Oh dear lord please stop."

Matt looks up, embarassed. Mia blushes and leans up, sitting straight.

Matt:"Sorry..."

He puts his shirt back on, and his bulge is still large.

Me:"Mia, you might need to help him with that later..."

I say pointing to his bulge. Mia gasps and matt blushes.

Matt:"Shut the fuck up. We know you gave it to nash plenty of times."

I stand there and rolls my eyes. That really pissed me off, he basically called me a whore.

Me:"Only once. And we have been dating for more than a year, so that's fine, also we love each other, and I'm engaged to him, so how about you shut the fuck up."

Mia:"Matt, I love you but you shouldn't have said that to her, you basically called her a whore.."

Matt:"Whatever, I'm leaving."

Me:"BYEEEEEEEE."

I say bringing out the word. He leaves and slams the door shut.

Me:"Next time don't make out on the couch."

I say to Mia. I honestly love messing with them.

Mia:"Your such a drama queen."

Me:"I know."

I say , laughing. Then I put a waffle in the toaster and when it's done I put syrup on it, and sit down and eat it.

Mia:"What do you want to do today?"

Me:"I have no idea."

Mia:"Let's go swimming, in the heated place."

Me:"Is it like indoors?"

Mia nods, and I agree.

Me:"Okay!"

We head upstairs and she hands me a Teal bikini with ruffles on the top, and I throw it on. Then she puts on a neon yellow bikini and we put on clothes over it, and get in her car and head to the place. Once we get inside we each pay $5 to swim. It's really warm inside, and it feels nice.