Chapter 41

Paisley P.O.V

Once we arrived at the hospital, Nash was rushed to a room and me and Hayes say in the waiting room, waiting for the other guys, crying together.

Hayes:"I better call mom."

Me:"Alright. I'm gonna call all our friends back home while you call your mother."

I get out my phone and dial Mia's number first. She picks up after the second ring.

Mia:"Hey Paisley! How are you?"

Me:"It's nash.." I say barely being able to talk in between sobs.

Mia:"Oh shit.. What happened?"

Me:"Jesse and His friend came and beat him up. He tried to save me and he did. Jesse and his friend ran after they beat him up and Now nash is in the hospital."

Mia:"Oh fuck. I will be on the next plane there tonight!"

Me:"Okay. See you soon. Matt will be happy to see you, I'm sure you will cheer him up."

Mia:"Okay bye!"

With that she hangs up. She lives in Virgina like Matt does, and they both live near each other, so they get to see each other a lot, it shouldn't take her long to get here. I call Chloe and Karla on three way.

Chloe:"Hey hoe. Wassup?"

Karla:"How is Magcon Chicago?"

Me:"Nash is in the hospital... Jesse, came and beat him up with his friend.."

Chloe:"Oh crap. I will fly over there tomorrow!"

Karla:"Paisley! I'm so sorry! I can't come because I am visiting my family in Michigan."

Me:"Okay Chloe thanks see you tomorrow. And Karla it's fine thanks for supporting me. I will update you whenever the doctor tells us everything."

Karla:"Okay bye. I'm sorry."

Chloe:"Bye I'm packing now."

I hang up. I can't wait to see Chloe and Mia hopefully they will cheer me up a little. But I just can't think straight because Nash could be dead.. The love of my life could be dead...

Hayes P.O.V

I called my mom and she just started crying. She said she will fly out tomorrow with Skylynn. I am excited to see them but I just hate the fact that my brother could be leaving us. But I need to think positive. Nash is strong and could get through this.

Mia's P.O.V

As soon as Paisley called me I ordered the next plane tickets to Chicago and my flight leaves in 2 hours. I pack enough clothes for 3 weeks because I am sure it will take a while for him to recover and I'm not leaving my best friends side through this. She will need help so much, I wanna be there to support her. When I finished packing I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting down, on her phone.

Me:"I'm leaving for Chicago because Nash is in the hospital and I wanna be there to support paisley. I already bought plane tickets and my flight leaves in 40 minutes."

Mom:"Oh dear lord. She must be heartbroken. Be safe and here is $250. Use it wisely and be careful. How long will you be gone?"

Me:"For about 3 weeks."

Mom:"Okay love you, bye."

Me:"Bye."

I get in my car and put my luggage in the back. I drive to the airport. I am excited to see Matt but heartbroken that Nash is in the hospital because he was like my brother.

Paisley P.O.V

I was sitting whenever all the guys arrive and I get up and Hug cameron.

Cameron:"Where is he?"

Me:"He has been in the room with the doctors for the past 30

Minutes."

Cameron:"Oh."

Me:"Yea. I miss his smile already."

Cameron:"You will see it again soon. I promise."

Me:"I hope."

We talk for about an hour when the doctor comes out. A sad expression on his face.

Doctor:"Mrs. Fields?"

Me:"Yes?"

Doctor:"He is in bad condition. His skull is cracked and his lungs are broken. We don't know how long he has.."

I bust out crying. I can't do this. He isn't gonna be here with me much longer. The only boy that can make me truly smile and the only person hat lights up my world is gonna be gone.

Cameron:"What do you mean you don't know how long?"

He says crying and holding me in his arms. I was crying in his shoulder. I look up to see Hayes and Matt crying together.

Doctor:"His lungs are in bad shape and he can barely breathe. He's in a coma."

Matt:"Thank you doctor."

The doctor mumbles an "I'm sorry." Then leaves. Me and all the boys are just sitting in the waiting room crying our eyes out when Mia walks in with luggage and I can see the smile on her face fade once she sees all of us..

Mia:"Hey, so what did the doctor say?"

Matt:"Mia!"

He runs up to Mia and picks her up and kisses her. She wraps her arm around his neck and kisses back. I smile as I remember me and Nash used to do that. But that memory makes me cry again. Mia and Matt pull away and sit down beside each other.

Taylor:"Nash's skull is cracked. His lungs are messed up and he can barely breathe."

Taylor says sobbing.

Shawn:"Also he is in a coma. They don't think he has much time."

Mia:"Oh no.."

She starts crying to. Matt picks her up and she sits on his lap, crying into his shoulder. He cries into her shoulder.

Mia:"Paisley, I'm so sorry.. I will be here with you through this. Just keep hope. Anything could happen."

I hope she was right. I couldn't lose him...

--------------------------------------

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also I hope you understand that It's Jesse not matt anymore for her ex. I know it was confusing because her ex was matt and then there is Matt Espinosa. But Matt Espinosa wasn't her ex just to clear that up. Now her exs name is Jesse. Anyways. I love you all😘

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋