Chapter 20

Jack G. P.O.V

We were having a water fight, then something no one expected to happen, happens. Paisley kisses Nash. Everyone's mouth drops to the ground while we look at them kiss. Then we all look at each other, I could tell we were all confused.

Nash P.O.V

When Paisley kissed me, I was surprised at first but I kissed her back. Then she pulls away. She looks in my eyes. Then she looks at the ground.

Paisley:"I'm sorry."

Me:"No it's fine it wa-"

Paisley:"Did you feel the sparks too?"

Me:"Yea. We both used to feel them all the time."

Paisley:"Oh. Well I need to go. Bye."

She walks away. I was still in shock. I can't believe she kissed me. I smile to myself.

Cameron:"Wait. Did that seriously just happen?"

Me:"Yea, it did."

Carter:"Woah, dude."

Everyone starts freaking out, talking really loud. I felt the sparks this time, but not as much as they used to be. It was different. I guess it was because she didn't love me like she used too.

Aaron:"Let's go out to eat or something guys."

Taylor:"Yea. Like Starbucks or something." He says in a Valley girl voice.

We all bust out laughing. Then we leave. When we get there, I see Aria and Jen, Paisleys old best friends.

Aria:"OMG Nash, how is Paisley."

Me:"Not good. She doesn't remember me. She don't remember you guys either. I'm sorry."

Jen:"I'm so sorry Nash, we miss hanging out with her."

They both bust out crying. I hug them.

Me:"I just hope she gets her memory back. The doctor says she has a 50% chance of getting it back in the next 3 months.

Aria:"I hope she does too!"

Jen:"Yep."

Cameron:"Hey Jen."

Cameron and Jen have been dating for about a month now. They get along good. We use to go on double dates together, but that won't happen anymore. I start tearing up just thinking about it.

Jen:"Hey cam!"

She kisses his cheek then they go sit together at a booth. Aria joins them. Me and the other boys order and sit down.

---------------------------

*later in the night*

The boys left to go to see "Endless Love" and they wanted me to go, but I just wanted to go home, I couldn't see a movie like that, especially after what is happening right now in my life.

When I get to my room and change into my Pajamas I get a text from Paisley.

Paisley:"Meet me in my backyard."

Me:"Alright."

End of convo.

I walk to the back of my hard, curious of what she wants to talk about. When I get there, she seems worried.

Me:"Hey."

Paisley:"Hi, Nash."

She is shivering.

Me:"Are you cold?"

Paisley:"A little."

I take off my coat and put it on her.

Paisley:"You didn't have to give me your coat."

Me:"Its not a problem at all."

Paisley:"I told you to come back here because I needed to talk about our relationship."

Me:"Oh."

Paisley:"I don't think we really ever broke up did we?"

Me:"not really."

Paisley:"Oh well wanna continue the relationship, but like take it slow?"

Me:"Yea."

Paisley:"Okay, so exactly how long have we been dating?"

Me:"5 months, and a week."

Paisley:"Alright.. Well since I don't remember anything, let's get to know each other all over again?"

Me:"Yea. Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Paisley:"Yea!"

----------------------------------

(A/N) SUPRISE! Another update! I love writing and tonight I was super bored so I thought I would write. I love you guys so much and I really hope your enjoying this story, be honest and give me tips in the comments.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋