Chapter 7

Nash P.O.V

It was the next morning and Paisleys birthday. I looked to my right and saw Paisley still sleeping. I decided to go to Dairy Queen and got us both pancakes, bacon, and a hash brown. When I got back I saw paisley awake and changing into her clothes.

"Hey sorry if I scared you, I went to get us breakfast" I said

"Thanks babe, and yeah I was worried something happened to you" she said as she kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I handed her her breakfast and we sat down and ate. "Happy birthday by the way beautiful" I smiled and whispered into her ear.

"Thanks babe" she smiled and held my hand while we continued eating.

Paisley P.O.V

I woke up to see no one in the hotel room. I suddenly got worried, what if he was kidnapped? I just calmed down and figured he probably went to get breakfast.

I got up and took a quick shower. I figured we were going to do something fun today since it's my birthday. I picked out a pair of shorts and picked out a green tank top. As soon as I was finished I heard the hotel door slam shut and turned around to see Nash behind me. "I brought food, after breakfast, I thought we could go to the beach?" Nash asked.

"Sounds fun!" I replied.

-------------

After breakfast we continued getting ready because we decided to go to the beach. I curled my hair. (Which is brown) and I put on some waterproof mascara and I was ready to go. (I don't wear very much makeup)

"I'm ready, babe" I said as I hugged Nash.

"You look beautiful, as always" he said and I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

Nash P.O.V

We were on our way to the beach and we were singing our hearts out to "story of my life" by one direction. Once it was over we both looked at each other and started laughing. She's so full of happiness and life. I love her smile and everything about her. I can't believe I'm actually in love.

------------------------------------------

At the beach...

"Nash, can you put my sunscreen on me?" Paisley asked looking in my eyes.

"Anything for my birthday princess." I said smiling and kissing her forehead.

I rubbed in the sunscreen on her and then she put mine on for me. We waited about 3 minutes for it to dry then we ran down the beach to the water, holding hands. Once we got there I picked Paisley up and pushed her underneath for like 3 seconds playing around, when she came up she shoved me slightly, laughing.

Paisley P.O.V

Nash dunked me and I came up and shoved him. He tried to kiss me and I leaned in to, then I backed up and did and backflip then ran back to our towels. I could hear him yell "Hey!"

Nash: "Your such a tease!" He said, pouting.

I smiled and winked. Then we went swimming and built a sandcastle together.

------------------------------------

At dinner...

After the beach we changed back into our clothes in the bathrooms near the beach then we walked down the beach and went to Cracker Barrel. We both ordered.

Nash: " I need to go to the bathroom, be right back babe."

Me; " Okay I will too."

We both went to the bathroom and I did my business then when I got out I saw my EX best friend Alex talking to Nash. Then I looked away because I didn't know what to think! Why is that bitch here. When I looked back I gasped and my mouth dropped. I saw Nash kissing Alex and he had his hands on her butt. She had her hands on his neck. It didn't like they were gonna stop anytime soon. I ran out crying.

Nash: "Paisley wait!" It sounded as if he was angry.

I ignored him and kept running. I didn't know where I was going but I honestly didn't care. I ran to the beach and saw the car. I hopped in and drove to the hotel. When I got there I locked the hotel door, ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror crying for about 5 minutes. How could he hurt me, HE KNEW WHAT ALEX LOOKED LIKE, I had so many old pictures on Instagram of me and her and he has seen them when I showed him. I looked in the shower and saw my razor. Now is the time .

"Paisley do it, it's your fault." I whispered to myself, between sobs.

I grabbed the razor and slid It across my hip 2 times and on my wrist 4. When I was cutting the last time I heard the hotel door open.

"Paisley where are you!?" Nash yelled worried and I could tell he had been crying.

I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Nash standing there, his eyes red and puffy . I quickly cut the last one on my wrist.... After that, I blacked out...

-------------------------------

(A/N) I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SHORT CHAPTERS THIS IS ACTUALLY ONLY MY FIRST STORY IVE WRITTEN AND IM JUST NOW LEARNING. I promise the other chapters will be super long! I plan on doing like 60 chapters to this story!! And ooooo CLIFFHANGER! What will happen next? Love you all and I will update every Friday. But tomorrow I can't it's my birthday so that's why I updated today😘 love you all! If you have any names you Want to be used in the story just comment and tell me! I need 3 girl names and 1 boy name!

XOXO

-Lauren💋💕