Chapter 53

Nash P.O.V

It was two days after the day I got here and we are going skating together. Plus out families, kinda just like a get together. Since my family and her family are so close. Right now I'm at her house and she is getting ready still, I'm waiting downstairs with her mom and brother. Her mother is getting worse but that's why we are spending so much time with her. Enjoying every last moment. She is An amazing mother to Paisley and doesn't deserve. To pass away. Paisley doesn't deserve this at all, but god has a plan and of course this is just part of it. Who knows, her mother could get healthy all the sudden. Which would be amazing.

Paisley P.O.V

I look through my closet and see a Neon pink skater skirt and I pick it out then I find a black crop top. I throw on the outfit and go to the bathroom and fix my hair (Which I had curled loosely earlier) then I put on some mascara and throw on my black vans. I head downstairs to see nash wearing khaki shorts, and a nike shirt. I kiss his cheek and interwine our fingers. We all head out the door and join Nash's family in the limo. Yes, were taking a limo because it could fit all of us. I sit beside Nash and Skylynn. I lean my head on Nash's shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. With our free hands we are holding hands.

Nash:"You look amazing."

Me:"Thanks. So do you."

I say smiling up at him. He smiles down and we just stare into each other's eyes. Damn, I love this boy. When we arrive at the skating place we all get out and purchase shoes to skate with.

Me:"I haven't roller skates for a while so I gotta stay around the side for the first time around."

I say holding the side and skating slowly. Nash doesn't answer but instead skates beside me and has his arm around my waist.

Nash:"C'mon, I got ya."

I feel so safe with him, so of course I skate away from the wall with him. We hold hands, skating slowly at first then we start skating faster. Eventually we are racing around the circle. Nash is ahead and I try to catch up but he is just so fast. I end up falling on my butt.

Nash comes up to me and helps me up.

Nash:"Pick your feet up, idiot."

He says laughing and kissing my cheek. I smile and roll my eyes.

Me:"Well my legs were getting tired! I can't help it!"

He just smiles and leans in and I kiss him. It's a romantic kiss and it makes me have butterflies. Man I love this boy. We pull away and head to where everyone is now sitting, getting ready to eat pizza. We sit beside each other and grab pizza.

Mom:"Hey guys I think I'm going to have the limo driver drive me home real quick then come back. I'm not feeling good."

Me:"No, mom I'm leaving if you do. I want to make sure your alright."

I say standing up.

Mom:"Sweetie, I'll be fine. You stay here, watch your brother, and have fun."

Me:"Mom, are you gonna be okay?"

Mom:"Yea, of course."

I didn't fully believe her but I knew I wouldn't be able to convince her to let me go home with her. I just sit back down as she walks out the front. I wipe away the tears that are forming in my eyes as Nash pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around him and he rubs my pack.

Nash:"It's okay beautiful, everything I'll be okay."

I love how he tried to help... But I wasn't so sure.....

--------------------------------

(A/N) literally a really short chapter. But I love you guys thanks so much for 35k! OMG! And I had an amazing night last night..... I MET MOST OF THE MAGCON BOYS at the Nashville magcon😍☺️❤️ Sam hugged me and pulled me in for another hug and jack g told me I was pretty😭 like OMG they are perf. It was like the best night of my life. Anyways, comment what you think will happen next. I love you all, thanks for reading! I for sure am gonna update twice tomorrow; I PROMISE THIS TIME😍❤️

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋