Chapter 9

Nash P.O.V

Doctor:"We have some good and bad news?"

I looked over at Paisley and could see in her eyes she was terrified. I couldn't stand to see her like this...

Me:"What's the good news?"

Doctor: "She can go home today."

Paisley:"Yay. What's the bad news?"

Doctor: "You need to come back and visit here next week to make sure everything is okay with your vain and arm."

Me:"Phew, I thought you meant really bad news. That's not bad at all.."

Doctor:"But, did I give you a scare?"

We both nod and the doctor walks out. I'm so excited she can go home!! I immediately take out my phone and look to see if anything fun is in town. There's a fair in town! Perfect! Totally going to take her there.

Paisley: " Did you bring any clothes for me to change into to the hospital?"

Me: " yeah, here's the bag"

I handed her the bag and lead her to the bathroom so she can change. While she did I checked twitter. So many tweets about "Is paisley okay?"

"Hope that slut dies."

"You guys are too cute together."

"Hope she feels okay soon."

"It should be me dating you."

I love my fans, but some of them are cruel. How could some of them say stuff about Paisley. She was sweet and beautiful. I heard her come out and clicked off my phone.

Paisley:"I'm ready to go! I look like a mess from this hospital bed."

Me:"You don't look ugly you always look beautiful!"

Paisley P.O.V

Nash:"You don't look ugly you always look beautiful!"

I stopped walking turned around to face him and kissed him. It was sudden, but he's so sweet to me and I just felt like showing him that it means a lot when he's sweet. I pull away after a few seconds and smile. Then we got out in the car and went to the hotel. We only had 5 more days left on the beach.

-----------------

At the hotel..

Me:"I gotta shower!"

Nash:"Can I join?"

Me:"Not yet lover boy." I say laughing and wink.

Nash:"Okay one sec let me grab my clothes and towel."

I washed up and stuff then finished. I dried off and then got dressed. I wore a tank top that said Be Free. It was blue and Pink. I also wore some short shorts with it, And put on some mascara.

Me:"Ready whenever you are!"

I walked out of the bathroom and didn't find Nash anywhere. I was worried.. Then all the sudden I felt hands wrap around me my waist and Some giving me kisses up and down my neck. I turned around and saw Nash.

Nash:"Hey beautiful ready to go?"

Me:"Yep but first tell me where we are going."

Nash:"Can't, it's a suprise."

I gave him the pouty face but he just winked and he picked me up and put me on his back. He grabbed everything we need and locked the hotel door and went out the hotel. He stopped when we were outside. Put me down on the ground, and put a bandanna over my eyes.

Nash:"Trust me, I will take you to where we are going."

Me:"Of course I trust you." I said smiling.

Nash kisses me on the cheek and pulls me on his back. I hold on and he starts running. I love him so much. I rest my head in his back.

----------------

When we get there he pulls me off and then he takes off the bandana slowly.

Me:"Stop teasing me and take off the bandana already!"

So he takes it off and I scream! It's a fair! I love fairs! I turn around and I see Nash smiling really big with those big beautiful blue eyes of his. I jump on him with my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, his hands on my butt to support me. We kiss for a few seconds then I jump down. He grabs my hand and we walk.

--------------------------------------------,

(A/N) kind of a short chapter. I know.

Sorry! But what is gonna happen at the fair? 😱Continue to find out! Also, thank you all for 95 reads! Almost 100! I'm so excited.. You guys are the best!

Xoxo LAUREN😘😉