Chapter 54

Paisley P.O.V

When we got home I ran down the hall with Nash behind me. I ran into my mother room and saw her on the bed. She looked so bad. I run over to her and hold her hand.

Me:"MOM! are you okay?"

She looks up slowly and I could tell in her blue eyes she wasn't okay. Her brown hair was all messed up and out sticking up.

Mom:"I think you should take me to the hospital."

I start crying so hard. I know this is the end... I nod my head and nash helps me carry her to the car. We put her in the backseat. I close the door and just stand against the car door crying.

Nash:"Babe, come here."

He wraps me up in a hug and squeezes me tight. He rubs up and down my back while telling me everything will be okay.

Me:"I'm gonna go get Lucas from his room and bring him to your house.. Alright?"

Nash:"Okay. Hurry, so we can head to the hospital."

I nod and run upstairs to his room.

Me:"Lucas, you need to go to Mrs. Elizabeth's house for the night. Pack up a bag."

Lucas:"Why?"

Me:"mom isn't feeling so good..."

He starts crying and I rub his back.

Me:"I'm sure she will be fine."

I say while throwing 4 outfits of his clothes in a bag and grabbing his pillow.

Lucas:"Are you sure? What if she's not? We won't have any parents!"

Me:"If she's not you will be moving to Tennessee with grandma while I stay here for a while. I will come and visit you every month for 5 days but for now let's just pray everything will be okay.."

Lucas nods and wipes away some tears. I go to my room and grab $200 dollars of the money I have made off vine and YouTube. I head downstairs with Lucas and go out the house and lock the door. I walk to the griers house and explain why Lucas will be staying the night this weekend. They say it's fine and say they will pray. I thank them and hand them $50 for whatever Lucas needs. Then I hop in the car with Nash and he speeds off to the hospital.

Me:"Nash, I think she is asleep."

Nash:"Yea she fell asleep about 4 minutes ago.. She is still breathing so it's fine."

I nod and look out the window, nervously and crying. I feel nash grab my hand and he squeezes it. He rubs his thumb across my hand, kinda reassuring me everything will be okay.

Me:"I just hope she will be alright."

Nash:"I'll be by your side through everything. Just like I was with your father."

Me:"That's why your such an amazing boyfriend."

Nash:"I love you."

He says as we pull into the parking lot of the hospital.

Me:"I love you too."

I kiss him quickly on the lips and then we get out and nash carries my mom in his arms bridal style. It makes me teary eyes to see how good he is with people. I can't believe he cares about my family so much. He is the sweetest. We get in the hospital and go to the front desk.

Me:"We need a room, now. My mother has cancer and it's not looking good at all."

Nurse:"Okay put her in the wheelchair, I'll take her to room 164."