Chapter 27

Nash P.O.V

I wake up and look for Paisley. Then I remember everything, she broke up with me, and I'm at Cameron's. I walk to the kitchen and Cameron is standing there talking on the phone.

Cameron:"Yea, well gotta go bye."

He hangs up the phone.

Me:"Who was that?"

Cameron:"That was JC. I invited him and all the other guys plus Paisley to a party I'm having tonight."

Me:"Your having a party?"

Cameron:"Yea. Sorry I didn't tell you but, I thought it would be fun since I haven't hung out with them in awhile."

I nod.

Me:"Alright what are we gonna do about breakfast?"

Cameron:"Let's go to Dairy Queen."

Me:"Alright."

We head out the doors in our pajamas, and get in the car. I wonder what's gonna happen tonight with Paisley.

Paisley P.O.V

It's 1 pm and I am currently watching full house with Connor, Kian, and Jc.

Me:"So what do you guys wanna do tonight?"

Jc:"Actually Cameron invited all of us to a party at his house tonight."

I kinda look away. I bet Nash is gonna be at this party. I don't think I'm gonna go.

Me:"Oh well you guys have fun."

Kian:"You should come."

Me:"Nash is probably gonna be there. I can't see him. We need a break."

Connor:"I will stay home with you if you want."

Connor is so sweet. But he should have fun.

Me:"No you should go and have fun."

Connor:"I'm not going unless you go."

I sigh. I guess it won't hurt?

Me:"Alright."

Kian:"Yay! I'm gonna invite Andrea to come."

Me:"Yay! I will have a girl to hang out with!"

Me and Andrea are pretty good friends. I trust her a lot, since I've been here she has been a close friend to me. We have only hung out about 3 times but it's always fun with her.

Jc:"Okay I guess we should get ready Cameron said to be there at 6. I look at the clock. It's now 2. We have been talking for a long time. Wow.

Me:"Alright I'm gonna call Andrea."

I leave the room and call her. She picks up after 2 rings.

Andrea:"Hey Paisley what's up?"

Me:"Cameron is having a party tonight and everyone wants you to come. You should!"

Andrea:"Sounds like fun. What time does it start? I'll try to be over the 02l house 30 minutes before the party starts so we can all ride together."

Me:"We have to be there at 6. So come here around 5?"

Andrea:"Alright, see you then."

Me:"Alright bye."

Andrea:"Bye."

End of convo.

-------------------------

*2 hours and 30 minutes later*

It's 4:30 and I am ready. I curled my hair and I'm wearing a black leather skirt, with a light pink crop top. I also put on a gold necklace that says "Pretty please" then I go to my luggage and get out a pair of black heels. I put it on. I look pretty. I just am wearing a bit of mascara and winged eyeliner. I walk out to the living room, and I see that all the boys are out.

Connor:"Paisley, you look gorgeous!"

All the boys agree. I blush and smile.

Me:"Thanks, you all look very handsome."

Then there is a knock at the door. I walk to it and open it. Andrea is standing there wearing a red strapless dress, she also curled her hair and did her usual makeup.

Me:"You look gorgeous!"

Andrea:"So do you!"

We hug and walk back to the living room.

Sam:"Let's go!"

I'm excited for the party, but also nervous. I don't know what to expect.

---------------------------------

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update again Tuesday:) or Wednesday. Not sure. But thanks for 2.2k. I love you guys!! Leave a comment please I love seeing comments💕

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋