Chapter 28

Nash P.O.V
I get ready. I decide to wear a pear of khakis and a shirt that says "Swag" that's written in green letters, and the shirt is blue. I comb my hair to the side and put on some American Eagle cologne. I walk to the living room and see Cameron is ready.

Me:"I can't wait for Paisley to get here. Maybe she will talk to me."

Cameron:"yea, maybe."

We bought like 50 bags of chips, 30 big packs of coke, and Cameron bought alcohol since he is 21. I have drunk a few times but it's rare and I usually only do one drink each time.

Paisley P.O.V
In the car on the way there I sit beside Connor and Sam. Once we turn into the drive way I get nervous and kinda start shaking. I haven't ever been to a real party, where I'm sure there will be lots of drinking. Connor must've noticed because he squeezes my hand.

Connor:"It will be fine, I won't leave your side."

I smile and kiss his cheek. I am really starting to fall for Connor. We walk up to the door and knock. The music is blaring inside. Nash answers the door. He checks me out.

Nash:"You look, amazing."

Me:"Thanks." I saying walking in past him.

There's a lot of people here already. I see most of them are drinking. I don't like to drink, I just don't think it's right. Me and Connor go get chips. We stay there and talk for a while. Then my favorite slow song comes on.

Connor:"Wanna dance?"

Me:"Sure."

I smile and take his hand. We walk to the living room and we slow dance together. I lean into his shoulder and he kisses my cheek. This feels so good. To dance with him. But I still love Nash. I was so dumb to break up with him. I need to talk to him. I pull away from Connor.

Connor:"Is everything alright?"

Me:"Yea, but I need to talk to Nash. I regret breaking up with him. I'm such an idiot."

Connor:"I think he was upstairs."

I nod and make my way up.

Nash P.O.V
After Paisley got here I was hanging with all of 02l and Cameron. They were all drinking so I did too. I had about 5 shots and I started to get drunk. I needed to go to the bathroom so I head there. On my way I run into someone.

Me:"I'm sorry."

Person:"It's fine, I'm sorry."

I look and it's Andrea. She looked pretty hot. But nothing near Paisley.

Andrea:"You look handsome."

She says leaning against me. I could tell she was drunk.

Me:"Um thanks."

Andrea:"Follow me. I need to tell you something in private."

I nod and follow. She leads me to a bedroom and locks the door.

Me:"So what did you need to tell me?"

She leans in and kisses me. I know it's wrong and I don't like her but the alcohol takes over and I kiss her back. I remove my shirt and she pulls me on the bed. We continue to make out and she takes off her dress where she is just in her undergarments. I wanna stop but I just can't.

Me:"I don't wanna do this."

I manage to get out. She looks sad.

Andrea:"Babe, you know you wanna."

Me:"Your dating Kian."

Andrea:"Yea who cares he doesn't need to know."

She says and she pushes me over and gets on top of me. All the sudden the door opens. I look and it's Paisley.

Paisley P.O.V
I go upstairs and hear faint talking in one. It sounds like Nash. I open the door and see Andrea on top of Nash, half naked, and Nash without a shirt on. I start crying. What the fuck? How could he?

Nash:"Paisley, it's not what it looks like."

Me:"Seriously Nash? Because it looks like you were about to have sex with my best friend? I came up here to tell you I regretted dumping you, but now, I'm fucking happy I did."

Nash:"What? Let me explain."

He walks over to me. He tries to hug me but I push him away. I storm downstairs. Once I get downstairs I run to the kitchen. I see lots of alcohol. I just keep downing shots. I was so angry and I just can't believe he did this. I see Nash come downstairs fully clothed and him walking over to me. I was now drunk and my vision started getting blurry. Next thing I know, I passed out.