Chapter 1

Paisley P.O.V

I finally finished unpacking all my clothes and shoes, I decided I would finish with my makeup and other stuff later. I went to the bathroom to see how I looked and I thought I looked alright so I went downstairs.

Me: DAD! Can I go to each house in the neighborhood to meet them and see if their is any girls my age so I can make friends before going to school tomorrow..

Dad; Sure but be back by dinner

Me: okay I will love you!

Dad: love you!

I hurried out the door and went to the house on the right I decided I would start that way and go all the way down to each house.

*knocks on the door*

I hear some footsteps then a boy about 13 answers.

Me: Hi, I'm paisley I just moved in to that house and I wanted to introduce myself.

Boy: Hi I'm Hayes. Umm come in if you want I will tell my mom that we have a visitor..

Me; nice to meet you and okay.

I step in and pause. They have a very pretty house! I figured every house in this neighborhood would be beautiful.. I sat on the couch and waited about 2 minutes.. I heard a little girl saying something but couldn't make out the words then I saw her come in to the room with a boy about my age who had beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. He was tall and had a great smile. He was attractive.

Girl: hi I'm Skylynn and this is my older brother, Nash.

"Hi Skylynn your very pretty and nice to meet you Nash."

I said smiling.

Nash: "So you moved next door?"

Me: "Yea. Just today actually. And by the way my name is Paisley."

Nash P.O.V

Paisley seemed sweet, and she was gorgeous, I'll admit that. I really wanna get to know her better!

"So do you wanna watch a movie together or something?" I asked Paisley.

Paisley: "Sure, I would love too. "

She smiled and I love her smile. She has the most beautiful brown hair which was in a long braid. Her brown eyes are just perfect, and she has dimples, which are to die for.

I lead her to my room and told Skylynn to go hang out with Hayes.

Paisley P.O.V

So I'm with Nash In his room, he decided he wanted to watch the hunger games. Which was definitely fine with me because I love this movie.

Nash; "So tell me about yourself."

Me; Well, I'm 15 years old. My name is Paisley Fields. I was a dancer at my old school, I have a little brother named Lucas and I spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends. What about you?"

Nash: "Well I'm 16 years old , I love spending time with my friends and family, I love the color California blue, I have a older brother named will, a little brother named Hayes, and a little sister named Skylynn.. Also I'm famous on vine."

"Omg your NASH GRIER! I should've known you looked like someone I knew... " I said and smiled really big ..

Nash; "Yea, haha."

*Thought to myself he would never like me he has so many beautiful fans*

Nash; actually your right because I like someone already..

Me; "Omg I said that out loud.. And who?"

Nash; a girl named Paisley fields.