Chapter 23

Paisley P.O.V
I wake up and it's 9 am. I check Instagram. Nothing much new. Then I get on twitter, I got tagged in one of Nash's posts. It was a pic of me and it said I messed up last night. I love you. @paisleyfields. It was a pic of me and him at an event kissing, which looks like Magcon. All the sudden I remember everything. I remember Magcon, me and Nash, Cameron, Jen, Aria, everyone. I freak out. I love Nash so much. I run downstairs.

Me:"MOM. I remember everything."

I can't stop screaming and jumping. Then I start crying. I miss Nash I need to see him now. Even if I was in my pajamas and looked like a wreck from crying last night.

Mom:"That's great sweetie. You should probably talk to Nash."

I nod and run out the door. I don't stop running until I get to Nash's house. I knock on the door and Hayes opens it. I pick him up in a hug.

Me:"I missed you!"

Hayes:"Wait.. Do you remember everything?"

I smile really big and nod.

Hayes:"YAY!"

We jump up and down together until Skylynn comes in.

Skylynn:"Hi Paisley!"

Me:"hi sweetie. I missed you."

I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

Skylynn:"You got your memory back!"

I smile and squeeze her tight.

Skylynn:"Your gonna kill me." She says giggling.

I put her down then run upstairs to Nash's room. I stop at the doorway because I hear talking.

Nash:"I miss her so much, bro."

Cameron:"Me too. I'm not a brother figure to her like I used to be."

I start to tear up. They were hurt so much. I bust open the door and run to Nash's arms.

Nash:"Paisley.. Are you alright?"

Me:"Nash, I'm back. I remember everything."

He smiles really big and squeezes me so tight. We don't pull apart. We stay this way for about 10 minutes.

Nash:"You don't know how much I missed this."

I blush. He pulls me toward him again and kisses me. I kiss back.

Nash P.O.V
Me and Cameron were talking. When all the sudden Paisley comes running in full speed at me. She hugs me tight. I could tell it wasn't an I'm sorry hug, it felt like she was back. It felt like it used too.

Me:"Paisley.. Are you alright?"

Paisley:"Nash I'm back. I remember everything."

I smile. I am so freaking happy. I squeeze her in a huge hug. We stay that way for so long. I'm still crying because I'm so happy.

Me:"You don't know how much I missed this."

She blushes. I pull her on top of me and we kiss a passionate kiss. It was like a "Glad your back" kiss. We make out for about 5 minutes. Then Cameron coughs.

Cameron:"WHERES MY HUG."

Paisley laughs and stands up. She walks over to Cameron and squeezes him tight.

Cameron:"I missed you little sis."

Paisley:"I missed you too."

Paisley P.O.V
I am so glad I remember everything. I love Nash so much. He means so much to me and I can't believe I forgot him. I am just glad I'm safe in his arms again. Me, Nash, and Cameron just watch movies together.

------------------------------
*10 hours later*
Cameron just left and it's now 7:30. Me and Nash haven't left each other's side all day. His parents are gone and his siblings left to visit their grandmother because she is sick. So we are at his home alone.

Nash:"What do you want to do beautiful?"

Me:"I don't know. How about this?"

I lean and kiss him. We start making out. It gets heated. He takes off his shirt. He tries to take mine off but I stop him.

Me:"Nash, I know we have done this before, once, but I kinda regret it because we are still a little young."

Nash:"I agree. I guess we should wait until were older."

Me:"Are you mad?"

Nash:"I'm not mad, just a little disappointed. But I know where your coming from."

Me:"Alright. Thanks."

Nash:"Your welcome beautiful."

Nash P.O.V
I was a little disappointed that we didn't do it, but I respect what she wants. Plus she is right. We shouldn't do it again. We did it once. It wasn't a mistake, because it was because we love each other but we should wait.

Me:"Wanna stay the night?"

Paisley:"I don't have anything to wear to bed."

Nash:"You can borrow some of mine."

She smiles. I hand her some basketball shorts and a shirt that says "Lacrosse 2006" from when I played when I was younger. She changes in the bathroom and she comes out.

Paisley:"I look crazy but whatever."

Me:"You look amazing."

She rolls her eyes and punches me in the shoulder playing around.

Me:"That's it. You asked for it."

I push her on the bed and tickle her. She laughs really Loud while pleading for me to stop.

Paisley:"Nassssshhh stop!"

Me:"Not until you say the magical words, NASH IS AWESOME AND I LOVE HIM."

She shakes her head and then I tickle her harder.

Paisley:"Fine."

Me:"Say it."

I laugh and she screams before she says it.

Paisley:"Nash is awesome and I love him."

I stop and she catches her breath.

Paisley:"Your horrible!"

Me:"You deserved it."

I say laughing and she sticks out her tongue and rolls her eyes.

Paisley P.O.V
Honestly I love tickle fights. He is the best and it's always fun when I'm with him.

Nash:"Come here." He says acting sad.

I start walking over and he grabs silly string and sprays it at me. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. He is laughing.

Nash:"Come out!"

Me:"No you'll just spray me more!"

Nash:"I won't I promise. I love you."

Me:"Fine."

I open the door and I see he is vining. I try to act mad and push him but his smile is to perfect and his laugh is contagious. I laugh.

Nash:"See it's funny."

Me:"Haha sure."

He kisses my cheek and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to his bed. He sits down and I sit on his lap.

Me:"I have silly string all in my hair and on my shirt."

Nash:"Here, I'll get it for you."

He starts picking it off. He gets it all off for me.

Me:"Thanks."

Nash nods and we lay down. I lay on his chest and he plays with my hair until I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------
(A/N) what do you think about her getting her memory back? Yay! I think I'm gonna fast forward it to August(Time for school). Unless you guys wanna stay at summer? But I think I am gonna fast forward the next chapter. Anyways, love you guys! Thanks for 1.1k!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋