Chapter 31

Nash P.O.V
I went to Cameron's to ask if Paisley could stay with us, because I can tell Connor likes her, I mean it's obvious. I don't wanna take her away from her best friend but I wanna spend more time with her considering we have been broken up for 4 days and I miss her so much. I am at the O2l house and see a egg fight going on. Oh great!

Paisley P.O.V
I just say there shocked... Connor likes me? I don't feel the same way, I mean he is so sweet and everything but I see him more as a brother. I don't wanna hurt his feelings.

Me:"Connor I just wanna be friends, plus I'm dating Nash."

Connor:"I know, I just has to get that off my chest."

I nod and we sit there in awkward silence. Then we hear the door close to the house, I see it's Nash who went inside. I get out and see Kian fixing to throw an egg at me so run to the door, and thankfully make it safe inside. I walk up to Nash and cover up his eyes.

Me:"Guess who?" I say In a weird voice.

Nash:"Uhh, the one and only, beautiful Paisley."

I giggle.

Me:"How did you know it was me?"

Nash:"Because I know what all your voices sound like."

Me:"Darnet!"

Nash:"you look beautiful. What would you like to do tonight?"

Me:"Um, doesn't matter it's up to you."

Nash:"Actually I was hoping you would stay with me and Cameron for the rest of the time we are in California."

Me:"Uhh I want to but I don't wanna leave my friends."

Nash:"We can visit them a lot."

Me:"Okay, I will."

I smile and we go pack up my stuff.

Nash P.O.V
I'm glad she is staying with me and Cameron. I help her pack up her stuff, and I see she has been wearing my shorts and t-shirt.

Me:"I see you have been wearing my clothes."

Paisley:"Yea because I missed your smell."

I laugh.

Me:"How sweet."

She shoots me a glare then continues packing. After we are done we head out to the car.

Paisley:"Bye boys."

The all say bye.

Kian:"I'll miss you."

Ricky:"We all will. Come visit."

Paisley:"We will."

She hugs them all and kisses Connors cheek. Then we intertwine our fingers and I carry her bag to the car. I put it in the backseat and open her car door for her. Then I close it and get in on the other side.

---------------------------------------
Paisley P.O.V
So we are planning on going to Laser tag with Cameron. I'm excited, I've only been once before and I was pretty good the first time. Karla and Mia, the girls I met at Magcon are coming too, we have kept in touch and they are good friends of mine. They are also bringing a long one of there friends, Chloe. I am excited to meet her because they said she is funny and crazy like me.

Me:"Let's go guys!"

Nash:"Alright Cameron drives."

Cameron:"Why? So you guys can make out in the back?"

Nash:"That's exactly why." He says winking at me. I blush and kiss his cheek.

We head to the car and me and Nash sit in the back of the car. Cameron starts the car and we go. We listen to some music when "Talk Dirty" comes on. Oh dear lord, when I'm in a car with two teenage boys. I giggle as Nash sings to me. He is adorable. He motions for me to sit on his lap so I do.

Nash:"You just understand how seriously gorgeous you are, do you?"

Me:"I don't because I'm not."

Nash gasps.

Nash:"Don't you ever say that again. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. You are perfect. If a boy tells you different than I will pull out their vocal cords so they can never tell another lie again."

Me:"Oh Nash I love you."

I lean in and kiss him. Our lips move in sync and it turns into a pretty heated make out session as Nash takes off his shirt. Then I pull away.

Me:"We are in the car, and Cameron's in here we should stop."

Nash:"Your right, sorry."

He puts his shirt back on and we get to the place. I'm so excited for what may happen tonight.