Chapter 65(Last chapter)

Paisley P.O.V

When I saw Nash I was excited but then I saw....... Alex. Why the fuck would she be here? And why the fuck with my boyfriend?

Nash:"Paisley... I have something to tell you... Actually I have to tell everyone something."

I know it's not good news at all and I'm on the verge of tears, as soon as he says the news I know I'll be crying so much... Mia grabs my arm and hugs me. I cry into her shoulder, and I haven't even found out the news.

Nash:"Um I think Skylynn should leave."

Johnny(Nash's stepdad) takes Skylynn out of the room. Nash is now crying, a lot. He starts to speak up..

Nash:"So about a month ago me and cam went to a party, I got pretty drunk, and I guess Alex was there too, and I got her pregnant.."

My heart completely shatters at that... He Fucking cheated on me, with my enemy, my old best friend, and got her pregnant.

Hayes:"Holy shit..."

Elizabeth:"NASH WHAT THE HELL? How could you even think of drinking under age and fucking getting someone pregnant. Now you have to take care of a baby when you had such a bright future ahead of yourself. I can't believe this. I'm so dissapointed in you. Here is paisley, the girl who you should be with but now you broke her heart."

Nash:"I'm sorry. I fucked up, I was so drunk I don't even remember it. I just couldn't let her raise it herself, that would be horrible."

Mia:"Nash, fuck you. Seriously, paisley was over here missing you while you were out fucking her old best friend."

Nash:"I'm so sorry, matt had already knew. He should've told you..."

Everyone turns and looks at matt, in anger.

Me:"WHAT THE HELL MATT! You knew and didn't tell me? What a great best friend you are... And Nash, no you should've been a man and called me. If you think you can ever get me back, your wrong. I hate you!"

I scream at Nash and then run out. I look back to see Alex smirking and Nash running after me, but I get to my room and lock the door. I sit on my bed, heartbroken, crying my eyes out. I am so stupid, to have went back to him so many times. I should've known he never really loved me, especially if he is gonna have sex with someone else, don't matter how drunk he is. It hurts me Matt knew and didn't tell me. I hear banging on the door.

Me:"JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY NASH!"

Nash:"No! Let me in, PLEASE I LOVE YOU PAISLEY!"

Me:"That's complete bullshit. If you loved me, you would've never gotten drunk and did what you did."

Nash:"No let me in and Alex, we need to talk to you."

Alex:"Yea, let us in Paisley."

She says in a annoying voice. I give up and let them in, when Nash sees me and sees I've been crying my eyes out, I can tell he is hurt, and feels bad, he tries to hug me, but stops himself.

Me:"Stay away from me."

Nash:"Paisley.. I love you. Don't do this."

Me:"No. I will do this. You treated me like shit and I never cheated on you. I hate you nash."

Nash:"You know you love me.."

I look down, tears running down my face. He's right, I still love him. But I couldn't ever trust him again.

Me:"I do still, but I can't ever trust you again, besides you have a baby coming soon."

Alex:"ACTUALLY it's not his baby."