Chapter 21

Paisley P.O.V
I walk through the doors of my house. I see someone on the couch.

Me:"Hi."

Person:"I've been expecting you."

That voice was to recognizable. The person turns around I gasp. It was Jesse.

Jesse:"Hey. Now it's my time to get what I want."

I freak out and run upstairs. Jesse grabs me from behind and throws me on the ground.

Jesse:"You can't get away that easy."

I sit up quickly. I open my eyes and see I was in bed and it was just a dream. I look at my clock. It says 9:50am. I check my phone. A hashtag on twitter is trending. It is #wemisspash. I think that is me and Nash's ship name. I smile and look at my messages.

Nash:"Be ready by 2:30!"

I text back..

Me:"Alright."

Nash:"See you soon, beautiful."

I smile and put my phone on my bed. I go downstairs, to see Lucas and my mom eating.

Mom:"Hi sweetie. I made pancakes."

Me:"Oh okay thanks."

Lucas:"Why were you outside last night paisley?"

He saw me? I guess I should tell the truth.

Me:"Well, I was talking to Nash about our relationship. We wanted to continue It but take it slow. To try to get to know each other again."

Mom:"Do you remember anything?"

Me:"nope, but I wanna try to work it out. It will be hard for me to trust him at first, but if I did before, I can now, i guess."

Lucas:"Yay. Nash loves you a lot Paisley."

Me:"I like him. I just don't love him like I used too."

Mom:"So are you guys having a date sometime?"

Me:"Actually he is taking me somewhere tonight."

Mom:"okay. Be careful."

Nash P.O.V
I am eating breakfast with Hayes and Skylynn. I was thinking about what I'm gonna do with Paisley today. I had an idea, but I need to talk to Hayes, to see if he thinks it's a good idea.

Me:"Hayes, I'm taking Paisley out tonight."

Skylynn:"Does she remember us?"

Me:"No sweetie, she doesn't."

Skylynn:"Awe. I miss her."

Me:"I miss how me and her use to joke around together. How we used to have play fights and tickle fights."

Hayes:"Dude, maybe she will remember soon. Where do you plan on taking her?"

Me:"The carnival. Like I did when we were on vacation."

Hayes:"That sounds like a good idea."

Me:"alright thanks man."

I know I can always talk to hayes about stuff. He cheers me up and calms me down. I look at the time. It's 12. I better get ready.

Paisley P.O.V
I take a shower and while I'm their I try to remember stuff. I feel like I get a memory of me and Nash showering together and making out. But I am probably just making it up in my mind. I get out and wrap a towel around myself. I go in my room, and pick out a t shirt that says #SELFIE that's teal. Then I get a pair of green booty shorts on then I go back in the bathroom. I blowdry my hair and straighten it. I out on a little mascara. I put on some black vans that I'm not sure where I got them from, mom says I got them from Nash. So I guess I did. I look at the clock, 2:00. I decide to watch TV, until 2:30.

Nash P.O.V
I take a shower and get dressed. I wear some khaki shorts with a shirt that is red that has a black check for nike that says "Just do it." When I'm done it's about 2:10 so I decide to get her early. I go downstairs, I see my mom and Skylynn playing barbies.

Me:"Hey guys I'll be back. I'm gonna take Paisley to the carnival."

Mom:"Be careful, I love you. Don't get to sad if she doesn't wanna hold hands. She probably wants to take it slow, considering the last thing she remembers is almost getting raped, by Jesse before she came to North Carolina."

Me:"Alright, love you too."

I head out the door. I wonder how today is gonna go.....

-----------------------------------
(A/N) hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update later today again probably or tomorrow! I love to update for you guys! I almost have 1k reads! I would love to get that today! But I love you all. Thanks for reading and voting!!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋