Chapter 59

Matts P.O.V
I wake up and see that Mia is still sound asleep. I smile down at her, then try to get up quietly without waking her. Then I walk out of the room to look for Carter. I walk into the living room to see he's not there. Then I walk into Paisleys room to see if she knows where he is but I stop at the door... He is sleeping with her. They aren't near each other, but do you think they... Ya know? I close the door quietly and speed walk back to the room me and Mia are staying in. She is sitting on her phone, awake.

Me:"CARTER AND PAISLEY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER?"

Mia looks up, with a surprised face.

Mia:"What the fuck... Seriously?"

I nod.

Mia:"You don't think she would've cheated on Nash, do you?"

Me:"I don't think she would've... But that doesn't mean she didn't."

Mia:"She could've just let him, because she didn't want him to have to sleep on the couch."

I nod. She is probably right, Paisley loves Nash to much to cheat. I walk over to Mia and kiss her softly on the lips, she pulls me towards her... After a heated make out session we walk into the kitchen for breakfast, to find Elizabeth(Nash's mom) cooking Pancakes, and Paisley and carter sitting on the side of the counter, talking.

Paisley P.O.V
I wake up , confused on why I'm sleeping with carter and then I check to make sure I'm clothed, which I am. I calm down when I remember everything that happened last night. I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom, using it then walking out, to see carter awake.

Me:"Good morning."

Carter:"Morning."

Me:"Let's go downstairs, for breakfast."

We head downstairs to see Elizabeth already cooking.

Elizabeth:"morning Paisley, morning carter."

Me:"Good morning."

She smiles and continues mixing the pancake batter.

Me:"Do you need help?"

She shakes her head no. I just nod. Then continue talking to carter about random stuff when Mia and Matt come down and sit next to us.

Me:"hey."

Matt:"hey.. So why were you sleeping with Carter?"

I see Elizabeth look over, shocked.

Me:"I just felt bad, I didn't want him to sleep on the couch, we both slept away from each other and on different sides."

Elizabeth:"Thats not bad at all."

Matt:"okay, just making sure, I knew you wouldn't cheat on Nash."

Mia:"Yea I told him you were probably just being nice."

I nod, and we start eating the pancakes, when Skylynn comes up to me.

Me:"Hey sky."

Skylynn:"Paisley, can we play with my horses outside in the barn today?"

Me:"Me and Mia were gonna have a girls day, you can come to if you want sweetheart."

Skylynn:"Yes I wanna! Mommy please?"

Elizabeth:"Of course sweetie. Just go get ready."

Skylynn nods and runs upstairs, towards her room.

Me:"Okay so I guess me and Mia should get ready too."

Matt kisses Mia on the cheek as she gets up. I smile, thinking about how nash wouldn't have let me get up unless I gave him a kiss on the lips. Him and his silly self... When I get upstairs I grab a pair of light blue leggings and throw them on, then I put on a long sleeved crop top. I throw on my white converse and straighten my hair, and apply mascara. I smile once im finished, because I'm sastified. I walk out to see Mia in a pair of black leggings and a hot pink sweater, her hair also straightened. I grab $200 of the money I got from my mother,stuff it in my Vera Bradley wallet, and grab my phone, then I head downstairs. I see Skylynn is ready, she is wearing hot pink leggings with a light blue shirt that has horses on it, of course horses. I laugh at her obsession with horses. Then I take her hand and we say goodbye to Elizabeth and head down the driveway to my grey car. I buckle her in her booster seat and then close the door and get in the driver seat. I close the door, buckle up, and start the car. Then we head to the mall. When we get there I get out and get Skylynn out and she walks in between me and Mia.