Chapter 55

Paisley P.O.V
Seeing my mothers eyes sparkle for a split second then closing , forever. Hurt so much.

Me:"MOM! Don't die on me! I need you! Please!"

I scream at her lifeless body, hoping she would wake up. I am standing by her bed, now crying so hard. Less then 6 minutes ago we were having a conversation, and now it's all gone.. I feel Nash pick me up and carry me out as doctors are rushing in my mothers room. I kick my legs in the air and hit him in the chest while crying, trying to get free. I can't handle my mother dying...

Nash:"Shhh.. Paisley. Stop be calm babe."

I stop punching and kicking and just drop in the floor beside him. He bends down and rubs my back and holds me in his arms. I cry I to his chest. His arms make me feel so much safer, in a situation like this...

-----------------------------
*A week later*

It's the funeral and the day before I take my little brother to the airport, to live with his grandmother. I'm in so much stress. I got passed down all the money my mother had in her bank account, which was a good $40,000. I plan on giving my grandmother $20,000 for Lucas to have until he grows up to be 15. That's when he can move with me. But right now I'm getting ready for the funeral and Nash is already ready so he is helping my little brother. I have on a black strapless dress that has a big white bow on the chest area. I curled my hair loosely and applied some mascara. I walk to Lucas's room to see he is dressed in a little grey tux and has a blue tie on.

Me:"Aww doesn't Lucas look adorable!!"

Lucas:"Shush!"

He says embarassed. I laugh and so does Nash. Man nash is great with kids. Nash is wearing a black tuxedo and has his hair combed over and he is wearing a black tie. I grab Lucas's and Nash's hand and head out to the car. Lucas gets in the backseat and nash gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passengers seat. Nash's family is coming, but they plan on coming about 10 minutes after it starts. Once we arrive I see so many people there. I smile and walk in as everyone walks up and says "Sorry" or "She's in a better place." I just nod and give a fake smile. Cause yea, she is in a better place with no pain or troubles, but she was in a great place here on earth with her family.

Nash:"We should go see her.."

I nod and I grab Lucas's hand and walk over to the casket with Nash and Lucas. Lucas looks at mom and starts crying. Which makes me teary eyed. I take a moment to admire my moms beautiful features. She was so much like me, long brown hair, skinny, tan, always caring about others. I just wish I could've known and saved her from this.

Lucas:"Mommy, I miss you. I wish you wouldn't have left. I know your in a better place, but I love you."

I look up to see Nash crying. I cry so hard because hearing Lucas say that breaks my heart. I walk with Lucas to a seat and nash sits on the other side of me. He grabs my hand as the funeral service begins....

-------------------------------------
*next day*
I put up all Lucas's stuff into the car and close the trunk. I hop in the drivers seat and Nash runs in the passenger seat.

Me:"Lucas, buddy, you ready to see grandma and live at home again?"

Lucas:"I will miss you, but yea."

Me:"I will visit so much! I promise!"

Lucas:"okay."

We drive off to the airport and when we get there I take him to security and tell him to be careful on the plane, and that grandma will be there as soon he gets off the plane. Then I give him a big hug.

Me:"I'm gonna miss you so much Lucas. See you in a few weeks."

Lucas:"I will miss you to sissy."

He kisses my cheek and I hug him one last time before he walks off and boards the plane with his stuff.

Nash:"Let's go home. We better pack up your stuff more, since you move in with my family tomorrow."

Me:"Yea. I have everything packed except a few stuff."

Nash:"Okay, let's go princess."

We head back home and when we get there I pack up the rest of my stuff and we take it to his house. I put it in the guest bedroom. Then we go to my house and there is barely anything left in there. Man, I'll miss this house. The short memories. Yea, I'm moving next door but It won't be the same. Nashua heading back to California tomorrow and I won't see him again until Christmas. So this is the last night with him for a while, might as well spend as much time with him and let him spend time with his family too.

Nash:"Let's spend time with my family too.. How about we all go out to eat tonight?"

Me:"Sounds great! I'll be ready in about 1 hour. Tell your family, and go hang out with them while I get ready and you can get ready as well."

Nash:"Okay beautiful, but remember no makeup because your beautiful without it."

Me:"whatever you say.."

I head to my room and see Nash's bags all packed.. Hurts to see he will be gone again for a good 4 months..