Chapter 60

Nash P.O.V
I felt my phone ringing, it was 6 P.m. here in Cali, and I was in my room laying down. I answer the phone.

Me:"Hey."

Paisley:"Hey, Nash I have some news..."

I am really glad to hear her voice, but I could her sadness and how she sounds scared in her voice.

Me:"Okay.."

Paisley:"I was at lunch with Mia,Matt, and carter, and Carter rubs my thigh, I smacked his hand away and then later he tries to hold my hand. He has been flirting with me a lot. I just thought I told you before you saw any pictures on twitter from fans, and took it the wrong way."

I was shocked at her words.. Why the fuck would carter do that.. He knows were engaged. He knows how much I love her.

Me:"That little bastard.. As soon as I get there for Christmas, I'm beating his ass. Are you okay sweetheart?"

Paisley:"No, don't start any more drama Nash, I'm sure by Christmas it will be fine and he will have apoligized. And I'm fine."

Me:"Okay, I won't hurt him. Unless he does kiss you or something then I will beat him up so bad when I get there. Your mine and only mine.. Remember that princess."

Paisley:"I know and your only mine. I miss you so much."

Me:"Trust me , I miss you so much too. I have trouble focusing sometimes without you while I'm acting all I think about is you, and how your doing. I love you gorgeous."

Paisley:"I love you too. So much. See you near Christmas."

Me:"Actually I will be back for Thanksgiving. Surprise!"

Paisley:"Oh my gosh.. YAY!"

She says screaming. I laugh at how cute she is.

Me:"Well I'm gonna head out to eat with Cam, be careful baby I'll see you soon."

Paisley:"Okay love you."

Me:"Love you more princess."

Paisley:"Uh huh sure. Lover boy."

I laugh as I remember she has called me that so many times. She hangs up and I click off my phone.

Paisley P.O.V
I smile as I head downstairs to see Mia and Matt sitting on the couch cuddling.

Me:"Guys guess what?"

Mia:"What?"

Matt:"Nash told you the surprise?"

I nod.

Me:"He is coming home for thanksgiving. So I get to see him earlier, and longer. I think he's bringing cam with him too, then Cam is leaving December 15th."

Matt:"Your right!"

Mia:"Aww! So glad you get to see him earlier. So how did he react to the Carter situation?"

Me:"He was pissed, but he said just stay away and if he does anything else he will beat him up when he gets back."

Mia laughs.

Mia:"Typical Nash."

I nod. Then sit on the chair near the couch where Mia and Matt are sitting on.

Mia:"Want me to help you pack so you can come back to Virginia with us tomorrow?"

I nod, then we head upstairs, leaving matt on the couch. I grab 3 luggages, since I won't be back until three days before Thanksgiving. I grab 12 pairs of leggings, 20 sweaters, 12 bras, 20 pairs of panties, 10 pairs of pants, 20 pairs of socks, I pack 3 pairs of vans and throw my at straightener in there as well as my hair brush. I also grab the picture frame of me and nash, and throw $500 in the bag. I also grab my camera. I smile as I have everything packed.